Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The stadium Expansion decision thread. Meeting 2pm today.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Without being complacent I wonder if Martin Perry has got Natterjack and his crew parked on Village Way all warmed up and ready to start about 1 minute after the Planning decision is made? MP said the steel and concrete was already reserved weeks ago.

Will be an interesting challenge to get everything installed and the paint dry ready for 18 August, so no time to lose. At least Buckingham will be able to hit the ground running - seems only yesterday they were handing over the keys to The Amex. Twelve months ago we were still at Withdean, yet here we go on phase 2 of the new stadium, amazing. Tony Bloom is God.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Couple of women pissed off the moment!! Taken the day off and council haven't answered their questions about Saltdean Lido....Gripping stuff!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Flipping heck, what snotty women asking questions.

Surely the council could have emailed me to let me know they would be there so I could have switched on later.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Here we go to the important stuff.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Watch Planning Meeting Live Online

Says final decision should be made "around 4.30PM". 5000 extra seats added over Summer (ESU and South corners) and 500 extra seats added by December (North corners im guessing).[/

It does read like that on the club site but it can't be that as the maths doesn't work. I'm sure the North corners aren't done until a years time... Anyone know exactly what these 500 are? Maybe the more awkward seats sloping down from WS1901 middle tier? [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION] may know?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here