Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Specials - November tour - pre-sale HERE

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
SAKE.

I need to go to this gig but I'm on holiday on sunday so no spare cash. It'll sell out WELL quickly won't it.

FUCKERS

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Specials are £40 a ticket, sake

Bit if a f***ing piss take really but it is the booking fee and that. I'm gonna try at the venue itself if there's ticekts left in a few weeks. Should avoid that 5 quid transaction fee.

FIVE QUID TRANSACTION FEE.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Bit if a f***ing piss take really but it is the booking fee and that. I'm gonna try at the venue itself if there's ticekts left in a few weeks. Should avoid that 5 quid transaction fee.

FIVE QUID TRANSACTION FEE.

Yeah it's a ball ache, but what are you going to do?

Bought tickets (well Tubby Mondays did) for that Hop Farm thing from Stargreen and they charged 50p for postage and that was it! No booking fee, no card fee, no OUTRAGEOUS postage charges (like the £2.50 print the tickets yourself ticketmaster do!!).

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I agree. I would pay big bucks to have been in The Moonlight Club, circa 1979, but I really can't see any point in this reunion 30 years on, other than to line pockets. And without Jerry, it's never going to be The Specials anyway.

Yazoo did a tour last year. £40 a ticket. That was a joke.

I agree. I would pay big bucks to have been in The Moonlight Club, circa 1979, but I really can't see any point in this reunion 30 years on, other than to line pockets. And without Jerry, it's never going to be The Specials anyway.

A fair point, but the recents gigs in Brixton were top notch. I can't think of many better ways to spend £40 on a Thursday evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here