Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Special One is .......Nathan Ellington?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am struggling to see how this can be true. Other than a very recent international that has quickly fallen from grace and Owen is the only name that cones to mind, or perhaps Heskey. I think Keane is just plain crazy and just can't happen

Please not Heskey, Oh god you have jinxed us aint ya........... Oh please No

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
ok special player is, after scanning the thread a Premiership forward, sooo i reckon its one of Benjani, James McFadden, Leon Best, Bebe, Frazer Campbell, Ishmael Miller or Giovanni Dos Santos on loan. All of the above are not getting anywhere near the game time they are used to. Further to that some are on the road to recovery from injuries and in need of games and some are considered to be adapting to the English game ala Arismendi

Last edited:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Funny what Mr burns said about a supporter paying for it . I heard something months ago in my local pub . He is not a fan and is known in the village as Jamie bullshit . He said a supporter was gonna pay to get a player in.

He said it was heskey . I obviously thought he was barking mad . Still think he is to be honest

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Funny what Mr burns said about a supporter paying for it . I heard something months ago in my local pub . He is not a fan and is known in the village as Jamie bullshit . He said a supporter was gonna pay to get a player in.

He said it was heskey . I obviously thought he was barking mad . Still think he is to be honest

Oh god Noooooooooo not heskey please

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It wont break our wage struture. It's being paid by a supporter. But it wont happen........

it doesnt matter who pays for it. the idea of the wage structure is in part there for dressing room harmony and, according to some tabloid mythology, contractural reasons. if billy big boots comes in on three time the others wages, paid for by club budget, Bloom's personal pocket or anothers, its broken. seems to me you rumour is too outlandish for even you or the source to believe.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This reminds me of when Chris Catlin tried to tempt Kevin Keegan into one last season with us, it didn't happen although I am led to believe Keegan seriously considered it.

The equivalent today would be David Beckham. I can see Posh on the South Coast. Not a goalscorer though.

Lurker

62 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
This reminds me of when Chris Catlin tried to tempt Kevin Keegan into one last season with us, it didn't happen although I am led to believe Keegan seriously considered it.

The equivalent today would be David Beckham. I can see Posh on the South Coast. Not a goalscorer though.

Neither is her husband to be fair ....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
This is pure specualtion and 99% won't happen but....

According to the press here, Tuncay is definately leaving Stoke when his contract is up in the summer, almost certainly to return to Turkey. Stoke stupidly won't play him regularly and have put a 10m price tag on him and won't accept a penny less. Again, according to press..... he is now looking for an end of season loan move outside the premieship as Stoke won't let him go to a Premiership team.

Well...?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Heskey would tear this division up, cannot believe people are saying they wouldn't want him.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here