Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Spanish Invasion..

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
They're missing Spanish Len, also Orlandi is Spanish, born in Spain, speaks Spanish, therefore Spanish in my book. I don't care if his "parents are Italian" or "he calls himself Italian" - he's Spanish.

Italian passport, officially an Italian national, everyone in his family is Italian, he turned down playing for Spain U16's in case Italy wanted him, but he was born in Spain, so he's Spanish? :facepalm: :lolol:

Dec 29, 2011
Italian passport, officially an Italian national, everyone in his family is Italian, he turned down playing for Spain U16's in case Italy wanted him, but he was born in Spain, so he's Spanish? :facepalm: :lolol:

Or.. Spanish passport, officially a Spanish national, he speaks Spanish, he played in Spain for five years, born in Spain. See, I can use facts in my favour too.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Or.. Spanish passport, officially a Spanish national, he speaks Spanish, he played in Spain for five years, born in Spain. See, I can use facts in my favour too.

sod what Orlandi thinks eh?!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If that picture was for ladies its wasted on them. Its given Me a bonner......:blush:

????????
Packieshowsemwhoseboss.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
In which case Orlandi (Italian), Bruno (Catalan) and Calderon (Basque) shouldn't be there either!

I'd like to see a picture of Gus, Tanno, Vicente, Bruno, Calderon, Lopez, Ulloa and Orlandi.

Did I miss something or has Catalan and the Basque region been granted independence from Spain? (they might have autonomous community status but don't think that counts in the eyes of the UN!)

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Orlandi was born in Barcelona, technically making him Catalan

Technically, until they get independence, Catalans are Spanish. They might not like it, but they are. A bit like the fact that Cornish people are English. Whether they like it or not.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
They look like you would want to be their friend. The club should balance this up with a picture of El-Abd looking gruff and constipated, boring on about being a local lad in a white Abercrombie and Fitch v-neck.

You're not Gok Wan are you?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Technically, until they get independence, Catalans are Spanish. They might not like it, but they are. A bit like the fact that Cornish people are English. Whether they like it or not.

Cornwall can f*** off in my book. Like to see how they'd get on without the UK. Bloody pasty-eating sandcastle-building peasants. Worse than the French :wanker:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Eh? He said on the official Albion podcast that he was an Italian national and has an Italian passport, so where are you getting your 'facts' from?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here