Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The souless bowl that is the amex

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just like you thought our attendances would drop,but oh no,we are only getting 10,000 more than you now so you've turned to atmosphere.desperate.

Only 12,000 more at The Amex than at Smellhurst today , our average is creeping towards their maximum capacity :lol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Original poster isn't wrong though. Dire atmosphere, not helped when our singing section are only interested in singing European nonsense that's never going to catch on.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Original poster isn't wrong though. Dire atmosphere, not helped when our singing section are only interested in singing European nonsense that's never going to catch on.

Thing is it will,in the long run.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hard to take seriously someone who doesn't even know what a bowl is.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
the novelty has well and truely worn off i have a mate who is a season ticket holder and he said the atmosphere at the amex this year has been not a patch on last season. And i hear today against boro the place was like a libary. boring boring amex!!

Just like i thought it would its turned into one of them souless bowl arena's abit like coventrys just a modern souless bowl with lack of real passion or herritage. Which makes me think i wouldnt change selhurst for the world.:clap2::clap2:

Two words.

Wooden Seats

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here