Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sopranos

Dewe-Road-Gull

Jul 11, 2012
Just finished the box set, highly recommend. Once you've watched a few episodes you'll be hooked! Took me about two and a half months of watching it on and off

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Top viewing!!!

Be honest, how often do you hear yourself calling people 'cocksucker'. I was for weeks after watching it. Good job I don't work in a call centre!!!

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Am i the only man on earth, never to have watched an episode of The Sopranos?

I just never got round to watching it and i always struggle with box sets.:annoyed:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Seen it over ten times never get tired of watching myself I'm still alive I didn't get shot in the final scene in the bar

Only my son would take two & half months to watch a boxed set! Bearing in mind we knock off work at two o'clock most days! :laugh:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky Atlantic showed the complete series with one episode a week which finished last month and have started again with series 1.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sky Atlantic showed the complete series with one episode a week which finished last month and have started again with series 1.

Took ages but I watched it over the past year or so that way really enjoyed it. I then saw the first one again and its really funny how young they all look, especially AJ.

Nearly at the end of the second series of the wire now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here