Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Social Network

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a load of absolute WANK. That is all.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not enough CGI robots fighting?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, its not exactly Barry Norman, but it gets the message across.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It was DULL DULL DULL. I can't remember a film I have been more dissapointed in for a long time. Fincher is a great director but film was TURD to be honest.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just to clarify, there was absolutely NO CGI robots fighting.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
I enjoyed it.

But then again I also enjoyed The Last Boy Scout.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Each to their own but it I did not find it interesting or absolving in any way. I endured it after 30 minutes and stuck it out but it was waste of 2 hours. Hugely over rated.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Also, while we're on the subject, the music by Trent Reznor is SUPERB for this film.

Big NIN fan anyway, especially of his more ambient stuff so this soundtrack really hits the spot.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

How hilarious. If you check my top 30 films of all time their is not a single CGI robot in any of the films so try not to be so predictable and inaccurate. YAWN.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Each to their own but it I did not find it interesting or absolving in any way. I endured it after 30 minutes and stuck it out but it was waste of 2 hours. Hugely over rated.

Weirdly I would say exactly the same about Transformers, and probably Avatar. They're like Steve Vai solos, really impressive for about 10 seconds, then SHIT DULL from then onwards when you realise there is NO depth whatsoever.

Titanic, it's worth a watch; it tends to polarise views but you may love it. I saw it on Saturday and just thought it was rather pointless; it's a fantasy tale of the development of facebook based on about 4 real-life events, effectively the bloke that wrote the book wanted to write fiction but couldn't because he wasn't good enough so spun a yarn based on a couple of half-truths. I felt no empathy for any of the characters (even Zuckerburg) and to be honest just found the whole thing rather boring.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How hilarious. If you check my top 30 films of all time their is not a single CGI robot in any of the films so try not to be so predictable and inaccurate. YAWN.

Sorry. CGI alien.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Try and debate things without resorting to personal insults if you are capable of that Mellotron.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not enough CGI robots fighting?

Also, while we're on the subject, the music by Trent Reznor is SUPERB for this film.

Big NIN fan anyway, especially of his more ambient stuff so this soundtrack really hits the spot.

Weirdly I would say exactly the same about Transformers, and probably Avatar. They're like Steve Vai solos, really impressive for about 10 seconds, then SHIT DULL from then onwards when you realise there is NO depth whatsoever.

Sorry. CGI alien.

Try and debate things without resorting to personal insults if you are capable of that Mellotron.

Excuse me? Personal insults?

This is EXACTLY your problem Gareth. You take any criticism of the things you like, as PERSONAL. People don't HAVE to share your tastes, you know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here