NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We're walking in the air
No muppets anywhere, haha
We're walking in the air
Miss Piggy is so square

We're walking in the air
Mr Kermit's had a mare, oh yeah!
Gonzo's run away, the Snowman's here to stay!!

NSN and the rest of you muppet lovers....

RAYMOND BRIGGS IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Obviously I'm disappointed, I had hoped that we lived in a world where culture and tradition would still play a major role in a British Christmas. Sadly in this Health and Safety conscious, politically-correct, X-Factor, Strictly Come Dancing era of dumbing down the current orthodoxy is that a badly-drawn load of rambling twaddle is deemed to be just as 'valid' as one of the greatest stories in the English language. And it had the Muppets in it!

Still it was a fair fight, and despite his somewhat gloating post (another sign of declining standards, if we'd have won we'd have offered a manly handshake as opposed to saying ' yah boo sucks') I congratulate Giraffe and his team on a job well done. Us Muppet fans will just have to go home and wait for the end of Western Civilisation which is surely imminent. The Barbarians are at the gates my friends, the victory of the Snowman is simply the thin end of the wedge.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Obviously I'm disappointed, I had hoped that we lived in a world where culture and tradition would still play a major role in a British Christmas. Sadly in this Health and Safety conscious, politically-correct, X-Factor, Strictly Come Dancing era of dumbing down the current orthodoxy is that a badly-drawn load of rambling twaddle is deemed to be just as 'valid' as one of the greatest stories in the English language. And it had the Muppets in it!

Still it was a fair fight, and despite his somewhat gloating post (another sign of declining standards, if we'd have won we'd have offered a manly handshake as opposed to saying ' yah boo sucks') I congratulate Giraffe and his team on a job well done. Us Muppet fans will just have to go home and wait for the end of Western Civilisation which is surely imminent. The Barbarians are at the gates my friends, the victory of the Snowman is simply the thin end of the wedge.

A fair fight, and gracious in defeat. Top job. :clap::clap:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When is the next round??

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
you forget geeeraffe that the great muppet christmas carol will qualify as best second place and obviously will be seeded in a group apart from the frozen water one and we will meet again in the final..

get ready to be a xmas looser once the muppet army get mobilised

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
you forget geeeraffe that the great muppet christmas carol will qualify as best second place and obviously will be seeded in a group apart from the frozen water one and we will meet again in the final..

get ready to be a xmas looser once the muppet army get mobilised

Really? Is that it works? Oh bugger! We may have peaked too early.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oooh, do 2nd places, qualify? *withdraws concession speech*

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Snowmen of the world unite, we have to face a great big fight

Get your snowballs ready, hold your carrots steady, and lets show them what us icemen are made of!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here