Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The slag at the king power stadium.....

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Massive laughing occasion for this Southampton hooligan wannabe !!

I am far from a wanabee hoolie. I personally don't see the attraaction of going to football for a scrap...

On this occasion he was ringing his f***ing bell, some guys from Leeds told him to cut it out, turned round telling them to f*** off and had a swing. He was so minging drunk he lost his balance and got sparked out. Deserved everything he got the dirty skate prick.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hahaha gotta love NSC. First it starts out Leicester v Brighton, then it's Leicester and Brighton v Southampton. Just need a Palace fan to join in now. :lol:

February 4th is gonna be jokes.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was opposite her...
First thing I thought was "oh my" when she started groping her breasts and arse.
Next thing I saw was my 14 and 15 year old sons, along wth my 14 year old nephew laughing, giggling..
Next thing I said was " I think she is gonna get her tits out"
Next thing I thought was " I would"
Next thing, I saw a grey haired man next to her and thought "her Dad must be proud?"

Last thing you would want though is her to be your daughter or girlfriend/wife...... and 3,000 fans chanting at her...

Good luck Phoebe in whatever you do and don't forget "we pay your benefits for your 4 kids and 5 dads" :nono:

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
I was opposite her...
First thing I thought was "oh my" when she started groping her breasts and arse.
Next thing I saw was my 14 and 15 year old sons, along wth my 14 year old nephew laughing, giggling..
Next thing I said was " I think she is gonna get her tits out"
Next thing I thought was " I would"
Next thing, I saw a grey haired man next to her and thought "her Dad must be proud?"

Last thing you would want though is her to be your daughter or girlfriend/wife...... and 3,000 fans chanting at her...

Good luck Phoebe in whatever you do and don't forget "we pay your benefits for your 4 kids and 5 dads" :nono:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you have to appreciate that any young lady who is prepared to make such a spectical of herself in front of 20,000 odd footy fans , grabbing her sexy bits and performing the wanker sign is probably a little bit norty when between the sheets.........i'm inclined to speculate that she is probably a no holds barred type of gal.......???

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Looking forward to the home again against Leicester now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
you have to appreciate that any young lady who is prepared to make such a spectical of herself in front of 20,000 odd footy fans , grabbing her sexy bits and performing the wanker sign is probably a little bit norty when between the sheets.........i'm inclined to speculate that she is probably a no holds barred type of gal.......???

Dont you mean no HOLES barred?

Fair play to you Phoebe though, you have taken most things in good humour and joined in, Im sure im not alone when I say stick around, could we do an swap with you for Candles? :)

One tradition of the site is for a vastly oversize picture of a "celeb" fan of who ever we are playing next to be posted on a thread. Any chance of Phoebe being the Leicester celeb for the return match?

leicesterslapper1

Sep 19, 2011
Dont you mean no HOLES barred?

Fair play to you Phoebe though, you have taken most things in good humour and joined in, Im sure im not alone when I say stick around, could we do an swap with you for Candles? :)

One tradition of the site is for a vastly oversize picture of a "celeb" fan of who ever we are playing next to be posted on a thread. Any chance of Phoebe being the Leicester celeb for the return match?

Guess Who is back?!? :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here