Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The slag at the king power stadium.....

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
hello leicesterslapper,

I am the normal resident southampton fan (redneb i think it, is a cock if you come across him). I must say you lot got out of jail the other week, a slow start from us, a shite referee and Kasper at his best were the only reason you got anything out of the game. However it's good to see we can mix it with the best in the league and there is a reason we're up there with the favourites at nearly every bookie. What did you think of Lallana? one of our 4 influential players, and i did enjoy him puting Pantsil on his arse for our first.

Looking forward to the return fixture, whenever it is. (only got one fixture in my sights atm, the skates at home) Will you be making the journey down? I can get you drunk and take you to the local Etap for a classy night, and we can go for round two when you play Bristol as that's where i'm in my last year at uni.

Any feedback on this plan would be appreciated, and feel free to add some sugestions of your own.

JJB

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
hello leicesterslapper,

I am the normal resident southampton fan (redneb i think it, is a cock if you come across him). I must say you lot got out of jail the other week, a slow start from us, a shite referee and Kasper at his best were the only reason you got anything out of the game. However it's good to see we can mix it with the best in the league and there is a reason we're up there with the favourites at nearly every bookie. What did you think of Lallana? one of our 4 influential players, and i did enjoy him puting Pantsil on his arse for our first.

Looking forward to the return fixture, whenever it is. (only got one fixture in my sights atm, the skates at home) Will you be making the journey down? I can get you drunk and take you to the local Etap for a classy night, and we can go for round two when you play Bristol as that's where i'm in my last year at uni.

Any feedback on this plan would be appreciated, and feel free to add some sugestions of your own.

JJB

Get your own lady friend from Leicester!! :D

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
hello leicesterslapper,

JJB

Oy PHOEBE is ours now go away and leave her alone ???

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
This is pure NSC gold!

Phoebe you are clearly overdosing in the publicity, we should get you and 'Mendoza' together, you could do your own TV show. I am sorry I didn't make the journey now. Thank you for cheering up everyone's Monday.

Big Al could we get her on the Radio show as guest of honour. :lol:

Last edited:

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
This is pure NSC gold!

Phoebe you are clearly overdosing in the publicity, we should get you and 'Mendoza' together, you could do your own TV show. I am sorry I didn't make the journey now. Thank you for cheering up everyone's Monday.

Big Al could we get her on the Radio show as guest of honour. :lol:

Best thread since Firemandan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here