Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Slade avatar bandwagon..........

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I think that everybody should wear those bald head wig things at home to stockport instead-would look great!!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I think that everybody should wear those bald head wig things at home to stockport instead-would look great!!

Exactly. So change our avatars for 2 weeks to show:kiss: him " we love him "

:kiss:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Changed by signiture in honour of the great man
Anyone know where we can buy those bald wig things?

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
imagine going out for a meal, maybe a romantic french restaurant, you're the last two customers because the conversation has been so fluent, you get lost in the gripping sexual banter, you look into russells eyes, he looks back, you both know what's going to happen.....before you know it you're both in the gents, you steam into the nearest cubicle, lock the door.....you fumble around with russells trousers.......you whisper in his ear "it's your turn russell" you spin him round and rip his trousers down. Beads of sweat are pouring down russells face as he purrs in ecstasy. His pants are at his ankles. You kiss the back of his head, and sensually work your way down his spine- russell is now moaning with delight as bursts of sexual joy shoot up and down his spine. You work your way to his buttocks, part them and move in towards his beautiful chocolate starfish. Your tongue is ready, Russell is screaming with anticipation and he doesn't have to wake long. Your tongue begins swirling around Russells rim, you reach around, Russell is rock hard, you run your fingers around his dripping bell end, and begin to viciously tug at Russells member whilst your tongue is licking his bum hole. Within minuts hot jets of Russells love juice is covering the cubicle wall. You lie on the cubicle floor in each others arms for what seems like an eternity. You return to your meal. Dessert is ready...

TO BE CONTINUED........

Russell looked at Lloyd. Lloyd looked at Russell. You could cut the tension with a knife. They both knew what was coming. But they didn't know when or even why. It was all about passion; raw animal instinct. Russell wanted Lloyd and Lloyd wanted Russell. A deserted changing room was the scene. Mud, blood and sweat covered the floor but the boys didn't mind - they had eyes only for each other. Russell put his hands around Lloyd's hips and whispered softly in his ear. "It's time," he said. "Follow me." He led Lloyd to his office. A small yet beautiful room. A sculpture of Tina Turner adorned one side, a Van Gogh painting hung proudly on the opposite wall. Russell, radiating confidence, unzipped his trousers and removed his belt. Playfully he pulled Lloyd closer to him with it. Lloyd let out a nervous laugh. Then with one movement, Russell had bent Lloyd over his desk and was tugging at his shirt. Lloyd gave in. "In me. NOW" he shouted. But Russell was a teaser. He wasn't going to give Lloyd what he wanted unless he worked for it. Lloyd's black buttocks were visible now, the early morning rays of sunshine reflecting on them. Russel ran his hands over them. Then he ran his cock over them. Then his lips. Russell was hard now. As hard as nails and fighting to control his urges. Lloyd was begging. "Martin Allen never kept me waiting this long," he cried. "Ok," said Russell. "I'll give you what you want. But there is a condition. I want you to shit in my mouth." Lloyd nodded and Russell entered. First slowly, then faster and faster until the desk was moving and Lloyd was struggling to hold on. Lloyd's ample passage was a constant relief for Russell, and he emptied his contents into him. Both let out a simultaneous sigh of relief. Then Russel lay down on the authentic Indonesian snake skin carpet that swept across the floor. Lloyd knew his job. He'd been in this position before, on a pre-season tour of Luxembourg with Slough when a young Egil Olsen had been his boss. He didn't have to try hard in order to force one out. His black love concoction poured over Russell's elated face. Then, there was a knock on the door.........

I dont quite know how to reply to that.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Imagine running your hands over all of him and hearing him squeal. Imagine him shooting his load in your eyes so you can't see but you don't mind because you can still feel. Imagine his thighs wrapped around your head so tight you think you're about to choke.

CHRIST ALMIGHTY TOM!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at anything on here! Not even Hiney Art made me laugh as much as that post.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i reckon having sex with russell slade is like having sex with a beluga whale - intense, painful, rough but at the same time magical and sensual

Oct 25, 2003
"doug and sebastien had just finished a grueling training session and were partaking in some banter with the rest of the lads in the showers......doug had never felt attracted to a man before, but there was something about sebastien that enticed him, he was fairly short, but very muscular, and what he lacked in height he more than made up for in length.......the rest of the lads left, leaving doug and sebastien alone, sebastien was lathering up....."dougie, can you do my back please?" he said, in his deep french accent, doug was confused, sebastien was a proper ladies man, and he hadn't noticed him looking at doug that way before........doug lathered up some soap and ran his hands along sebastiens smooth, hairless back. Sebastien moaned with delight "you're really working those knots dougie" "i've been practicing my massages......calvin needs one every day" whispered doug "stop! you'll make a boy jealous" yelped sebastien. Doug continued to work Sebastiens back, and for reasons unknown to him, found his hands wander round to Sebastiens chest. Sebastien was the perfect man, a chisselled physique, with a shaven chest, there was a line of black hair which went down from his belly button to his pubic region......"lower, go lower dougie" sighed Sebastien. Doug obliged, and gradually made his way lower. When he got there he was surprised at how erect Sebastien was. With one hand he started to work his beating totem, while the other hand roamed Sebastiens muscular torso. Sebastien was squeeling with delight, "faster dougie, FASTER, you're driving me wild!!!!" doug obliged and began beating away ferociously, before long the shower walls were covered with Sebastiens man slime. "thank you, thank you dougie....." he panted "now it's your turn!" he winked and gave Doug a cheeky smile. Before Doug could think Sebastien was on his knees, in awe of Dougs monumental penis. He gradually approached the throbbing member with his french mouth, he licked up and down the trunk to tease Doug "please Sebastien! I need to come, i need to come in your mouth!" "be patient monsieur!" Sebastien replied. Sebastien teased Doug some more, and ran his tongue all along Dougs penis. Finally, he placed it in his mouth, and sucked like he'd never sucked before. Within 5 minutes Doug was ready "in my mouth!" said a muffled Sebastien, Doug obliged and released his load down Sebastiens grateful throat. They waited a few moments before saying anything, both needed to regain their breath after their intense session "you're going to have to do my back again" said Sebastien, cheekily.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here