• No. Recycled, tired. Should be axed.

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Fence. Don't have a cow, man.

Votes: 13 19.1%

• Total voters

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
Any early Simpsons episode is watchable over & over again but the new stuff is wearing thin on humour. Family Guy is fantastic. Just got into it and can't get enough !!!!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Have been watching a few older ones recently, and compared to the more recent efforts, series 5/6/7 are generally better with a lot of classics in there.

Still makes me laugh, but it's got a bit hit and miss over the last few series. It has been going nearly twenty years, though!

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
The new episodes are, to be honest, a steaming pile of turd. I can watch a whole episode from recent seasons without even laughing once, as opposed to earlier episodes (season 3-12) where it was a laugh a minute.

In my opinion, it's never been funnier than the laugh out loud South Park or Family Guy, but I suppose it has that unique sitcom feel to it that no other cartoon has.

Great show, well past it's best.

Keep em coming, can't wait for the film. things are never the same after a period of time but as long as you get a certain amount of enjoyment, it's all about choice
take Viz for example, it s slogan is 'not as funny as it used to be' it still sells though. or perhaps a really bad example is, I used to look forward to going to Withdean, I still go but.......(i'm rambling now and not even pissed)...you get the picture though

:albion::falmerspi:albion::falmerspi:albion:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Of course it's not as good now, but after 8 zillion episodes with characters that basically don't develop how could it be.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Interesting article in today's Grauniad about the fall of the Simpsons and when it stopped being funny (G2 page 28)

Really makes me fear for the movie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here