Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Simpsons Movie

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I just don't think it offered anything truly decent to those die hard Simpsons fans. The film was average at best really. I honestly think it will appeal more to those who aren't a die hard Simpsons fans to be honest. If you have kids under 16, they will love it. Unfortunately i'm past that age to find penis jokes hilariously funny

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i thought it was pretty good , think the pig made the movie and was got rid've way too quickly - as for the Homer/Marge stuff ,we've seen that a billion and one times

The Skateboarding scene was funny , the Scene in the Service Station to Alaska was funny .. other then that proper rehash overall.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
The blackboard gag made me laugh as I sat back in my sofa to watch it on my PC. :D

Just think of those poor starving writers and producers who desperately needed the cinema money you've just denied them by downloading it.

Matt Groening estimated wealth = $30 million

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
It was like a decent long episode - whether the series warranted having a whole movie made of it remains to be seen. I liked it, but still prefer the shorter 22 min episodes on TV.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Just seen it and although i wasn't particularly looking forward to it (we only went because we promised the kids) i actually found it quite funny, and at £18 for the 4 of us, it was actually far better value and entertainment than 90 minutes at Withdean........and you don't need to be pissed to watch the Simpsons either, lol.:lol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Having wasted £15 the other night for the other half and me to sleep through Die Hard 4 (the only film I've fallen asleep in since 1989's Batman) the Simpsons seems positively mouthwatering by comparison, although, as mentioned above, I wouldn't pay £7 to see what is essentially an extended tv episode.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here