Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The shootings in France [Merged]

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
One thing I can't understand is that the three in the car were allegedly "shot in the middle of the head" (although I've only seen "middle" on NSC, not on news sites). It sounds as if they were accurately shot while passively sitting there. Surely, unless you were restrained, you'd at least try to make a run for it, even if you weren't likely to get far? Maybe that's what the older girl did, rather than crawling out after being shot? Or would it be understandable if the 15 shots were fired in a quick, single sweep from the front of the car?

(Sorry if this is excessive speculation, feel free to delete).

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Someone at work has just told me that the whole 'fued with family' thing is being used as a cover up for something else.

There is more than meets the eye here, for sure.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
One thing I can't understand is that the three in the car were allegedly "shot in the middle of the head" (although I've only seen "middle" on NSC, not on news sites). It sounds as if they were accurately shot while passively sitting there. Surely, unless you were restrained, you'd at least try to make a run for it, even if you weren't likely to get far? Maybe that's what the older girl did, rather than crawling out after being shot? Or would it be understandable if the 15 shots were fired in a quick, single sweep from the front of the car?

(Sorry if this is excessive speculation, feel free to delete).

They all had bullets in the head but where does it say those were the only wounds? More likely these were the last shots fired - to make sure they were dead.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Someone at work has just told me that the whole 'fued with family' thing is being used as a cover up for something else.

You're sure?!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
One thing I can't understand is that the three in the car were allegedly "shot in the middle of the head" (although I've only seen "middle" on NSC, not on news sites). It sounds as if they were accurately shot while passively sitting there. .

where ever that detail is reported, its clearly wrong, looks more like a layby or car park in this pic. although it also looks like its reversed into the bank.
franceMAIN_2331185b.jpg

what ever story is relayed to us, someone will say that there was a more sinister conspriacy behind it. if the police said he was a government agent and that this was a hit by another agency, then some would say they are covering up why or what for.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
where ever that detail is reported, its clearly wrong, looks more like a layby or car park in this pic. although it also looks like its reversed into the bank.

Are you sure you didn't misread my post - "middle of the head", not "middle of the road"?

Hadn't seen that pic, though. Guessing they may have tried to reverse out of trouble, and hit the bank - trapping them?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Are you sure you didn't misread my post - "middle of the head", not "middle of the road"?

yes, thats exactly what i did.:dunce:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

Dont be ridiculous, they could have no idea as yet of any other theory. Always check those closest to the victims first, vast majority of murders are commited by family members or someone known to them

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
And theres been a clear family dispute surrounding this guy over the house he was living in

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
The dead man worked for a company making parts for a NUCLEAR reactor. Anyone still think this is JUST a cyclist in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here