Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Shannon Matthews Commerative Plate...

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I haven't bought Viz in years, but they used to run these 'adverts' in each issue.

My personal favourite was one advertising the nativity, with every role played by kittens. On the bottom it said something like, "Yes, I'm a lonely old spinster with nothing in her empty life, so I fill the void buy buying crap with cats on it. Please charge my credit card whenever you feel like it".

Not funny; the only bit that amused me is the 'Endorsed by Jeremy Kyle' line.

Strange......that's the only bit I didn't find funny!

But what's with the ashtray? I thought she was a non-smoker, the only part of the stereotype she didn't fit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The site was closed earlier for "tinkering", and the result seems to be that we can all edit any of our old posts! Also, Hove Born & Bred appears to have made a post half way through his "sentence" - has he escaped from NSC gaol or has he got 50% remission for good behaviour?

Last edited:

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
Too be honest I dont think its funny. By all means poke fun at that slob of a mother, but to keep bringing up Shannon I think is a bit below the belt.

Remember she is a very young girl, who has done nothing wrong. Its gonna be a hard struggle for that girl to have a decent future and to be honest I dont think this type of thing helps

It was going to be a hard struggle anyway coming from a family like that!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Still be nice for the upt north type folk to have a behind the keyhole episode filmed on the estate,for a tourist dependent area like that it can only be good news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here