Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Secret Policemans Ball

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Amnesty International concert is back after 12 years, if anyone fancies watching it, The Duke Of Yorks cinema is showing it via a satelite link. Tickets were still availiable on Tuesday eveening.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Did anyone else watch this last night? A few stupid bits (like that odd ball female American comedian - whats with her?) but that guy miming to Natalie Imbruglia's song had me in stitches!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Started watching it but then that faux cockney, stupid haired , budgie smuggling pr*ck Russell Brand came on, so watched most haunted live instead.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Really wish I'd know about the Duke of Yorks screening in advance. I love Amnesty gigs and would likely have had more chance of staying awake for it had I seen it there rather than watching from my bed last night after a few pints during the football.

Oh my f***ing christ is that Natalia Imbruglia fit though. Not seen or heard from her in ages and yet up she pops looking like the sexiest thing Australia has ever produced (even including Kylie!)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
... With the notable exception of tedebear of course!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Started watching it but then that faux cockney, stupid haired , budgie smuggling pr*ck Russell Brand came on, so watched most haunted live instead.

I thought he was the only really funny act they showed

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
Barry from Eastenders description of David Blaine was pretty entertaining. As was Al Murray - 'Corrina - that's a good english name. Anglo Saxon for parents with ideas above their f***ing station'.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
tedebear said:
Did anyone else watch this last night? A few stupid bits (like that odd ball female American comedian - whats with her?) but that guy miming to Natalie Imbruglia's song had me in stitches!!

the natalie mine guy was v good- thought he might have started singing near the end, and nat do the mime.. is that her only song??

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
The american girl that looked like she was from the 70's was pretty funny. The sketch with Chevy Chase was f***ing appaling. And Jeremy Irons had me in stitches!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here