Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The second sending off...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2nd Sending off Didnt whing put the ball in the box and it landed at murrays feet then the ref blew

Yes and Murray still missed :lolol::lolol:

WalsallFan

Sep 20, 2008
He met McGhee at a restaurant in Hove on the last transfer window while McGhee was here and was going to sign for us from Orient and at the last minute his agent asked for more money and when this was refused told him not to sign,.

Where's that coming from? Walsall wouldn't pay loads of money for anyone.

If refs are going to adjudicate by the book, then there'll be several sending-offs in every match!

I've noticed some improvements in the offside judging, and Liverpool's early 'goal' yesterday was disallowed according to a by-the-book judgement. If that's the price paid for by-the-book refereeing then I'm happy with that. But tackles that I saw yesterday were yellow-card offenses not too long ago, and if anything the most deserving player was only yellow-carded because the ref still needed the game to have a semblance of competition and entertainment.
Therefore, he'd forced his own arm instead of warning Walsall's players from any foul play.

Bottom line re the ref for me yesterday, is that the hard-copy of their rules is either wrong, or doesn't allow enough room for on-the-spot judgements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here