Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The seagulls will have be the best supported club in the country by christmas !

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Just got back from the states - I thought that I was seeing lots of albion supporters - loads of teens wearing T shirts with seagulls ! Found out that the biggest brand in the states at the moment is HOLLISTER which is a sister company of Abercrombie and Fitch. The are opening 10 shops in the UK this year so by christmas lots of people will be supporting the seagulls ! I wonder how well a croyden branch would do ?:thumbsup:

I wonder if there would be issues if the brighton shop produced T- shirts with just a seagull on ?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
m&s do the same range

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Jst heard Michael Jacksons not very well, those o2 concerts could be in trouble

Some of us oldies are not always up to date ! - I know the brand is available here but surprised how massive it is in the states.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Just got back from the states - I thought that I was seeing lots of albion supporters - loads of teens wearing T shirts with seagulls ! Found out that the biggest brand in the states at the moment is HOLLISTER which is a sister company of Abercrombie and Fitch. The are opening 10 shops in the UK this year so by christmas lots of people will be supporting the seagulls ! I wonder how well a croyden branch would do ?:thumbsup:

I wonder if there would be issues if the brighton shop produced T- shirts with just a seagull on ?

Hollister Co - North Stand Chat

:thumbsup:

m&s do the same range

I think they've stopped using the seagull logo on their Blue Harbour stuff

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Funnily enough I saw a bloke going to the game last Sat with half a Seagull tatooed on his left calf and the other half on his right one - anyone from here?

I was sat behind him in H block. Thought it looked really good.:albion2:

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Fixtures.

and the m & s stuff is different.

Yes fixtures - not everybody reads every thread or bothers doing a search - but this stuff is going to be much bigger in the UK with 10 shops (rather than 2/3 at present).

P>S> even an old git like me bought a few bits - mainly cos I like the logo !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here