Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Seagull Love Review

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I'm obviously missing something, I have never seen it. Where do you get it from?

I Sold programes outside at Withdean arriving at 12 mid day and never saw a seller.
Now at The Amex i look after the programme sellers outside the ground and again arrive very early and spend my time walking around the outer concourse an prior to kick off and still never seen a seller, where are they :shrug:
Are they on sale every game? if so what's the uptake of it? as it appear it could be a lot higher if they were more audible/visable.

Oct 25, 2003
why can't people see them? i see them every game......there always seems to be a guy on the way from the station

maybe i'm just a BELIEVER

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Often selling outside Family East if the kids let me get up to Amex in time. New one this Saturday - will be there! It's available through the website and on subscription

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I enjoy it, last issue didn't make me chuckle or even smile wistfully as they usually do though, poor showing all round. Looking forward to this month's.

They should charge more than 50p P&P and it at least cover their costs though. I missed December's, ordered it online and the postage was over a £1! Shocking. :)

Last edited:

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
I rarely see one on my trip to my seat as don't come on the train but i usually can find a seller hovering around the West stand Upper enterance by the stairs.

Last edited:

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
For anyone that was wondering where the Lord Lucan-esque fanzine is being sold, behold a diagram that breaks down the complex process of buying one of the elusive buggers pre-match.

buy_tslr.jpg

TSLR038 - a new issue - is out on Saturday for £1.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
I was going to be critical of the inclusion of sub headings taking up half the cover instead of the great banner picture (which I did spontaneuously guffaw at btw and smile wistfully as I remembered our fans reaction to all the banner related shenenigans that night) but then I read the new TSLR blog and saw the sadface so I won't.

I love you TSLR! :albion2:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Can we not get it online... for those of us exiles.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
when you say online, do you mean buy online or view online?

View online (but can still pay a subscription).... just takes to long to come by post and doesnt always arrive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here