Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Seagull Love Review

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Great fanzine, if any one on here contributes, hats off to you:thumbsup:

Oct 25, 2003
i've been writing for a year or so.....it helped me get off my arse and get into journalism, and i would be an absolute mess without that......if i hadn't got into journalism and actually done something with my life i could well be dead today, it was only my inane ramblings on here that somehow attracted sam and steff to me that convinced myself that i was actually good at something

i love writing for TSLR and it's a great publication imo, and has really upped its game this season, and at £1 is brilliant value

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
i've been writing for a year or so.....it helped me get off my arse and get into journalism, and i would be an absolute mess without that......if i hadn't got into journalism and actually done something with my life i could well be dead today, it was only my inane ramblings on here that somehow attracted sam and steff to me that convinced myself that i was actually good at something

i love writing for TSLR and it's a great publication imo, and has really upped its game this season, and at £1 is brilliant value

Good on you turienzo:thumbsup:.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Unless its improved dramatically, not sure where you are coming from??

I stopped buying it last season, couldnt understand what point was being made most of the time....

As you haven't read it since last season then you won't know.

It's excellent and almost as good as Scars & Stripes!

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I'm obviously missing something, I have never seen it. Where do you get it from?

Chaps walking round waving it above their heads in concourses and outside the ground both home and away. Recommend it to those who don't buy it, decent read and only a quid, can't complain.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'm obviously missing something, I have never seen it. Where do you get it from?

For hom matches there is a guy selling it in the middle of the path towards the stadium as you arrive from the station. You can't miss him (but probably thought he was selling Lotto/Argus/Official Programme).

Away games depends how many people are around to sell it, and whether the stewards are being strict about not selling it within the stadium.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
OK Would love to see someone selling it...it was on sale at WITHERS but not at the Sportsman pub...never seen anyone selling outside the Amex....I have a good collection of fanzines...I did the cartoons for 'On the Up' and 'Seaside Saga' but still think fanzines have a big part to play with the fans voice being heard....being 1901 now see very little of the concourse,fair play to all who use it...been there,done it ,but lost the T shirt...SEAGULLS!

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
OK Would love to see someone selling it...it was on sale at WITHERS but not at the Sportsman pub...never seen anyone selling outside the Amex....I have a good collection of fanzines...I did the cartoons for 'On the Up' and 'Seaside Saga' but still think fanzines have a big part to play with the fans voice being heard....being 1901 now see very little of the concourse,fair play to all who use it...been there,done it ,but lost the T shirt...SEAGULLS!

They were good 'toons them

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

I contribute and sometimes sell at the back of the West Stand - beneath the 'Legends' wall - to pick up those coming from Bennetts Field/Coach Park to the West stand. There are sellers on the East side too.

PG

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The Richie Morris homophobia piece in the last issue was absolutely superb.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Unless its improved dramatically, not sure where you are coming from??

I stopped buying it last season, couldnt understand what point was being made most of the time....

Iv only just started reading the tslr, so i dont know what it was like before, its funny and well worth a quid.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I contribute and sometimes sell at the back of the West Stand - beneath the 'Legends' wall - to pick up those coming from Bennetts Field/Coach Park to the West stand. There are sellers on the East side too.

PG

I will look out for you as that is where I go in.

Biancazzurro

Aug 9, 2011
Hassocks
Have you thought about selling it online as an eBook? I'd pay £1 for it still and I think lots of Brighton fans around the world would be happy to be able to read it too. I would be happy to help set it up if needs be - send me a PM if you're interested.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Been a fan from the start and it's as good as ever.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I read it on the train home and thought it was excellent. I like the fact it clearly comes out fairly infrequently, so isn't filled with too much puerile space filling drivel. It's a good balance and I will buying it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here