REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The Entity, with out doubt the scarest film ever made :(

Jul 20, 2003
their r sum ovver owld fiwms thut r scarious lyke the Owmen nd Powlterguyst

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Poltergeist & The Omen triliogy, scared the living SHIT outta me when I was younger, oh and Arachnaphobia (sp?) spurned off my fear of Spiders that did!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
The Exorcist, particularly the subliminal messages and that ugly face that pops up throughout the movie for a split second at a time.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
When I was a kid it was the Indiana Jones films that freaked me out. In Raiders of the Lost Ark when they open the chest and those ghosts and demons (or whatever they were!) fly out. And in The Last Crusade when the Nazi bloke ages after drinking from the wrong cup.

Still cant watch those now as it reminds me how scared I was when I first saw them! Yes I am a chicken!

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
It scared / disgusted the crap out of me (that rat monkey was just weird) and is perfectly suited to this thread:

Braindead

The scariousist film in the world.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
"The Shining" with Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duval. Watch it late at night, on your own, in a remote house in the middle of nowhere. Terrifying.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oh bugger I forgot the Amityville Horror films, they rocked!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
I loved the bit where you could see the ghost groping her TITS.

thats debateable - could she feel it - can a ghost do that?? I thought ghosts just went straight thru??

and as for scary movies - I just don't watch them - in Sixth Sense when the thing was in her tent I nearly dislocated my shoulder jumping so much from my seat!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tedebear said:
thats debateable - could she feel it - can a ghost do that?? I thought ghosts just went straight thru??

It depends, of the countless paranormal tv programs I've watched (Sightings being the classic better know one, and I;,m not talking Yvette Fielding crap either, proper stories and tales from the unknown)..umm...yeah...from what I've watched and read the Human mind "makes up" the "feeling" of being touched. Remembering the Entity true story now I can remember the lady in question, one Carlotta Moran, could actually feel the ghost penetrate her. Whether or not she got an orgasm is unknown (and would be spooky...pun intended) but she certainly became bruised and scratched.
So to the sense of wheether she could feel her boobies getting a touch up then in her mind yes, but maybe has her mind wandered she fell off the bed and bruised her arms? hmmm...dodgy I know but aint it FUN to look at it all (especially when its a nacked chick getting roasted by the Ghost Of Henry VIII)

more research is neeeded in that field.

I have just read up on the Amityville Horror and about the true original case of a young lad going berserk with a rifle, killing 6 members of hsi family. Apparently the "Ghost" stories were all made up though, according to one websites description.

Edit: Please excuse the spelling errors, one too many coffees already :blush:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here