Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Savannah Tuesday night

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
My point is that Savannah has been open for about 2 years and is owned by a consortium of about 4 or 5 people and they have never bothered to do anything for any previous Albion functions but are making a big fuss about this. Why and simply think that it is probably due to the fact that like everybody else in the licensed trade they are probably struggling.

Rubbish!! Bar Savannah is thriving and has exceeded all projected tagets in the 18 months it has been open. The owners are a group of local businessmen who have supported the Albion for years and this is the first chance they have had to put on an evening for likeminded fans! surely that should be applauded and supported not slagged off ?

Its A Trick Its Run By Palace Fans And They Are Going To Eat Us!

My God It Took Them 18 Months To Have An Elvis Night! I Only Think They Put That On Because Of The Credit Crunch,i Dont Think They Are Real Elvis Fans! I Think You May Have Stumbled On Something B/g. If They Were Real Fans They Would Refuse To Screen The Game On Principal.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Fact

My point is that Savannah has been open for about 2 years and is owned by a consortium of about 4 or 5 people and they have never bothered to do anything for any previous Albion functions but are making a big fuss about this. Why and simply think that it is probably due to the fact that like everybody else in the licensed trade they are probably struggling.

1.Several of the owners used to run coaches to loads of albion matches years ago for no profit....in the old second and third division days!
2. Sometimes there were more coaches from Mid-Sussex than officially run by the club.
3.They've been running bar for less than 18 months and their main charity has always been Princess Royal Hospital.
4.I think it's brill they're supporting No More Landmines! Supported by Albion!

:angel::albion1::cheers:

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Good luck Savannah tonight, we will be coming up from Brighton for the game, loved to of gone to shrewsbury but cant afford it at mo, and 2 quid a pint is just to tempting lol

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Christ i pity the fools that have to spend xmsa day with BG....what a bundle of laughs that would be...:tosser:

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
Anyone tried Sav's Sausage and Mash??

I heard you quite like a sausage or two....tell me Scanny, from your experience, is it one to tantilise my tempted taste buds.

I say lets all stroll over to Evo for Albion's 'BIG' game :yahoo: for a classy baguette.:bigwave:

Last edited:

Scanny

I heard you quite like a sausage or two....tell me Scanny, from your experience, is it one to tantilise my tempted taste buds.

I say lets all stroll over to Evo for Albion's 'BIG' game :yahoo: for a classy baguette.:bigwave:

It was.

Just checked their website and it appears that they have changed the menus. Lunchtimes - Burgers, Burgers and more Burgers.

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008
F*cking rich coming from me?

You asked me what the Sausage and Mash was like and went on about going for a Bag at Evo.

Yes, but I did not start slagging off Tom Hark, Preston Park.....
:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here