Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sack Race.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Who do fellow NSC chat user,s see as being in danger of the sack or walking away from their job in The Prem? For me Paul Jewell could walk,i don't think Dave Whelan is the sacking type of chairman. Also i am not convinced everything is right at Chelsea !! Interfering chairman? I could see Jose walking away.:albion:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Leekbrookgull said:
Who do fellow NSC chat user,s see as being in danger of the sack or walking away from their job in The Prem? For me Paul Jewell could walk,i don't think Dave Whelan is the sacking type of chairman. Also i am not convinced everything is right at Chelsea !! Interfering chairman? I could see Jose walking away.:albion:

Wish you would walk

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dowie could be a good bet

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gwylan said:
Chris Coleman

I did think about him.Fulham have seem to gone stale these last couple of years.

Stumpy Tim

Roeder & Coleman are the obvious ones. An outside bet is Ferguson... if they don't start well (and they've only got one fit striker remember) then who knows. I would also add Harry Redknapp & Gareth Southgate to the list too

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Martin O'Neil.

to be replaced by Randy Eagleburgerschweinhenkopf, the defensive head coach of the miami Gutbuster Eaglehawks

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Spot on. He did nothing special at Newcastle, it wasn't hard to improve on Souness. Honeymoon period will be OVER and he'll be OUT before January.

I think this will be The Special One's last season at Chelsea too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Man City need to be careful, they had a dismal 2nd half of last season, they've got rid of David James and brought in Paul Dickov. Pearce needs a good start or he could be toast.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Neil Warnock - shit team, bottom of the league after a few games and he'll be gone :wave:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Pavilionaire said:
Man City need to be careful, they had a dismal 2nd half of last season, they've got rid of David James and brought in Paul Dickov. Pearce needs a good start or he could be toast.
In fairness they've brought in Isaksson who is THRICE the keeper David James ever was, along with Hamman, Dabo, and Trabelsi who are all excellent signings. They look to have a solid base, I'm not sure about their strikers (or wingers) though, Vassell, Cole, Samaras, Corradi, Dickov, all a bit average.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here