Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sack Race.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Pellegrini has never convinced me wherever he's been. I suppose he won the league at Citeh (and the league cup) but from there, where was his motivation ever going to be at a club like West Ham? He's predictably looking like a Tesco Finest version of Alan Pardew.

Real Madrid aside, he did very well in Spain.

They recruited him from China, how high was his motivation after getting the big bucks?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He was managing Hull when they were relegated, but they were bottom of the table when he was appointed and I don't think there's ever been a team in the Premiership who were in that position in January and which have managed to avoid relegation.

Silva's one of those managers who will give a short term bounce. Hull, Watford and Everton were all playing well and overachieving results for the first 3 to 4 months of his reign, but after that a clubs form takes a dramatic sudden nose dive.
I wish I could remember where and with whom I went toe to toe with a fellow poster over Everton and Silva.

They were saying because they've spent pooh loads of cash have done nothing in the Premier League for considerably longer than us and have Silva, they are clearly a much better team than the Albion so we should be grateful for any crumbs from their table.

I was saying - That's bollox you're talking shite.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rumour is Allegri to Arsenal and Espírito Santo to Everton.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Moyes was very good at Everton. May well be that he's one of those managers that only fits one club, like Eddie Howe - great at B'mth, but anywhere else ........................

I work in Liverpool and none of the Everton fans I know want him back.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I know two of them, one a ST holder, I think he hasn't seen a full 90 mins this season as he always leaves early if they are a goal or two down.

The ones I know are either resigned to decades of being shite, or seem to hate everyone and everything. An example, I worked with a plastic Spammer from Mile Oak who bitterly hated Gold, Sullivan, Brady, the previous owner, Mark Noble, LFC because Gerrard made them weep with his 2006 FAC Final thunderbolt, ManU, every other London club, Defoe, the entire Lampard and Redknapp clans, and usually half their first team.

The only exceptions - Billy Bonds, Lanzini, Moore/Peters/Hurst.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wish I could remember where and with whom I went toe to toe with a fellow poster over Everton and Silva.

They were saying because they've spent pooh loads of cash have done nothing in the Premier League for considerably longer than us and have Silva, they are clearly a much better team than the Albion so we should be grateful for any crumbs from their table.

I was saying - That's bollox you're talking shite.

You, rightly, questioned Silva’s shit-ness here:

C032D4E7-042C-46C1-A7D1-C5F847B11F3D.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The ones I know are either resigned to decades of being shite, or seem to hate everyone and everything. An example, I worked with a plastic Spammer from Mile Oak who bitterly hated Gold, Sullivan, Brady, the previous owner, Mark Noble, LFC because Gerrard made them weep with his 2006 FAC Final thunderbolt, ManU, every other London club, Defoe, the entire Lampard and Redknapp clans, and usually half their first team.

The only exceptions - Billy Bonds, Lanzini, Moore/Peters/Hurst.

Blimey, what a miserable way to live !

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Jon Woodgate on the verge of the sack at Boro, Neil Warnock primed to replace him. All gone downhill for them since they sold Pat Bamford to Leeds.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Jon Woodgate on the verge of the sack at Boro, Neil Warnock primed to replace him. All gone downhill for them since they sold Pat Bamford to Leeds.

The man who said Sheffield United would be his last club before managing (checks Wiki) Palace, QPR, Leeds, Rotherham and Cardiff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here