wheres the option for none of them? or at least "other"

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and you know that as fact Kevin :glare:

and what about the possibility of two or maybe three of them getting the sack

*pisses all over kevs poll* :p

seriously mate, if i was a betting man i'd say Roeder out the three but even he will probably be given abit longer.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Raphael Benitez gets my vote!

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Pardew is safe,however he my decide himself to walk,cause of all the bagage. Roeder safe until Newc future is sorted. Man C are skint so Pearce is safe,who wants it? Jugdement day is Newc V Charlton. :albion:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Gotta be Pards, dead man (just about) walking.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
An East-London vicar has shocked the world by declaring that under fire West Ham boss, Alan Pardew, is actually the Messiah.

“The fact that he’s managed to take a decent team, add two world class players and still make them crap is a bloody miracle!” said Reverend Tommy Rollocks.

In response to this, Majestic Wines have announced that they have banned Pardew from entering any of their stores. A speaking person said, “We’re worried that he might turn our expensive claret’s into piss too.”

*awaits fixtures* :jester:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Braders said:
Majestic Wines have announced that they have banned Pardew from entering any of their stores. A speaking person said, “We’re worried that he might turn our expensive claret’s into piss too.”

:lolol:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Braders said:
An East-London vicar has shocked the world by declaring that under fire West Ham boss, Alan Pardew, is actually the Messiah.

“The fact that he’s managed to take a decent team, add two world class players and still make them crap is a bloody miracle!” said Reverend Tommy Rollocks.

In response to this, Majestic Wines have announced that they have banned Pardew from entering any of their stores. A speaking person said, “We’re worried that he might turn our expensive claret’s into piss too.”

:lolol: :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here