Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ryder cup .. In Wales ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fancy giving the Ryder Cup to Wales for christ`s sake.
Didn`t they realise, the fools.
Surely they have heard Rhod Gilberts stories of his childhood back home when he was 12 years of age before he realise you could take your kagool off.

Now I have to do some DIY.......................... idiots.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They were going on in Breakfast about the course, and a Welsh bloke was going on about drainage, drainage and drainage, if in doubt more drainage. By the end of the programme the green in the background had become a lake.
So not Welsh drainage obviously. :lolol:

rc.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The Americans looked quite natty in their waterproofs this morning. One problem though - they`re not waterproof and they have had to go to the mechandising tents to buy stuff off the peg. :laugh:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its just beginning to clear up here not far from the golf (a good walk ruined) and we expect more rain tomorrow and lots on Sunday.................good luck take a boat with you

I remember when the Ringland estate was all prefabs. Now it's the gateway to one of the most disgusting looking "world class leisure and golf complexes" you'll find outside of Dubai.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yep very amusing in a way, and just silly in another. What next time, Manchester??

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
The Americans looked quite natty in their waterproofs this morning. One problem though - they`re not waterproof and they have had to go to the mechandising tents to buy stuff off the peg. :laugh:

Welsh rain is no respecter of "impermeable membranes". I learnt that very quickly during my 4 years in Cardiff...

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Surely playing it as last as October is a recipe for disaster anyway, should be mid September at the latest. Apparently the schedule hasn't allowed them to do so but it surely has to be a priority over some other tournaments.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Is there a hole in one?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I remember when the Ringland estate was all prefabs. Now it's the gateway to one of the most disgusting looking "world class leisure and golf complexes" you'll find outside of Dubai.

I remember staying at the Celtic Manor not long after it had opened. I was disgusted to find that there was no vegetarian option on the menu in any of its restaurant - that was pretty poor for a supposedly luxury hotel. So much for catering for customers' needs.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Yep very amusing in a way, and just silly in another. What next time, Manchester??

Certainly not BRISTOL, effing wet all day...have two mates there and I am so happy!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I remember staying at the Celtic Manor not long after it had opened. I was disgusted to find that there was no vegetarian option on the menu in any of its restaurant - that was pretty poor for a supposedly luxury hotel. So much for catering for customers' needs.

Were tee and sandwedges on the menu?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here