Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ruffian Club/The Guardians of Albion

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Your on you own bandwagon by saying people are on a bandwagon.

BAndwagon.jpg

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
You could both be part of the Foreign, Commonwealth and Ruffians Office - FCRO.

Nah... Im the Ruffian Ambassador to the Sublime Porte!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I can't help but feel I started this Ruffians business - I hope I quoted the bloke right otherwise we'll have to start again! I'm pretty sure it was Ruffians - I'll have to check with my Dad... :blush:

rise of the ruffians

I can't help but feel I started this Ruffians business - I hope I quoted the bloke right otherwise we'll have to start again! I'm pretty sure it was Ruffians - I'll have to check with my Dad... :blush:

don't check:facepalm: its a gift from the almighty ruffian and could help inject a spirit and support that might have been missing at falmer:albion1: lets take the negative and turn it into a positive:thumbsup: :hilton: viva the ruffians:hilton: need a picture of your dad with a tin hat and pitch fork if possible:hilton:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I can't help but think we need a player to be the honourary ruffian-in-chief. Somebody that doesn't take shit from anyone.

Someone who wouldn't be seen dead near a prawn sandwitch, or in a suit, or wearing hair gel. Someone who doesn't eat pies, because he prefers to eat the pie-marker's children. Someone that beats up posh jonny-come-lately's for fun.

I think we need Adam El Abd as our official player representative.

elabd.jpg

I can't help but think we need a player to be the honourary ruffian-in-chief. Somebody that doesn't take shit from anyone.

Someone who wouldn't be seen dead near a prawn sandwitch, or in a suit, or wearing hair gel. Someone who doesn't eat pies, because he prefers to eat the pie-marker's children. Someone that beats up posh jonny-come-lately's for fun.

elabd.jpg

:hilton:hans kray:hilton:

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom

elabd.jpg

Perhaps we could have t-shirts made up a la "Che" but with "Adam" on them?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm in, with bells (or rather old leather jacket, black jeans Rancid hoodie and six pints of Dark Star APA) on. Furthermore i think we should call our supporters' bar THE RUFFIANS' BAR. The club have promised us the right to name/decorate as we think fit, so what say you?

Presumably the 1901ers will call theirs THE NO F IN RUFFIANS BAR

T-Shirts!

I have spent my evening looking at T-shirt designs for the Ruffians.

I have found a way of doing them that involves no upfront costs to anyone and no risk of being stuck with unsold stock.

You are free to buy any size and any colour and pay the manufacturer direct who will print and deliver.

I have spent the last few hours trying it out and have got a few online already (just one of the designs so far).

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/Ruffians01

If the site makes any money I will donate to REMF.

Couple of images below, more available. I will keep adding more designs as soon as I can. And any others who have designs (TLO etc) I will happily do the necessary to get yours on there too (if you want).

:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Picture 6.png
    Picture 6.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 232

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here