Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The royal bodyguard

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
Anyone watching this shit? Truely awful, how can they get rid of shooting stars and comission this dogshit? Baffled.com

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why did David Jason take this role? Did he see it as a reprise of Delboy, as that's how he seems to be playing it.

Will we get a "cushty" soon?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Was it an attempt at a British Frank Drebin?

FrankDrebin.jpg

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I was looking forward to this, but found it to be so disappointing; a mish mash of many previous programmes - mostly involving Rowan Atkinson.

Mrs Brown was feckin' brilliant, and more than made up for it. One of the best bits of Christmas TV.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
I agree with previous posters very poor indeed. I also kept the TV on whilst waiting for MOTD and watched Mrs Brown, again very poor. Should have saved my energy bill and switched the TV off as that would have been far more enjoyable.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Reminded me oh Johnny English but just not very funny sadly as I like David Jason.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

This is how slapstick is done. (click youtube in centre if you want to watch)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Saw a bit of that last night. Was amazed David Jason agreed to be in it. He must have read the scripts first? It was truly terrible.

I have much better hopes for Great Expectations on BBC1 tonight though. Ray Winstone & Gillian Anderson. Should be good.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Amazing news, everyone, this turd of a show turns out not to be a one off, but a SERIES :ohmy:

Part two is on tonight for those who want to marvel at just how bad it is. I'm stunned the BBC haven't just canned it, to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here