The Roost

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
:bowdown: All hail 'The Roost' members, I can only dream of being one of them. Bozza, could we have an exclusive site for the East Standers like me? Maybe call it Shady Pines Rest Home for the infirm and incontinent or Old Twats who smell of piss and biscuits?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:wrong: :drool:

But it was a nice touch of the members to offer £100 each into the Plymouth Argyle resuscitation fund.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Bloody elitist humbug IMO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prawn_sandwich_brigade Enjoy the sandwiches

022.JPG

What about us oiks?

Innit !!!!!

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Seems like "The Roost" is only for NSC fans who have a lot of posts who think they are better than everyone else. I have been an Albion fan since my first match in 1967, have attended many matches but do not have many NSC posts ( I am still living in the caveman age). Can a Rooster please explain to me why they feel they are a better fan than I am?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Seems like "The Roost" is only for NSC fans who have a lot of posts who think they are better than everyone else. I have been an Albion fan since my first match in 1967, have attended many matches but do not have many NSC posts ( I am still living in the caveman age). Can a Rooster please explain to me why they feel they are a better fan than I am?

What stand will you be in at the Amex?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I attended my first match in 1902 and whilst I dont have my ticket stub from the Charity Shield win in 1910, I do have it from my preseason friendly against Bognor Regis. I was one of the original litter pickers in 1924, a year you could tell the country was going to the dogs with all the litter being left. I then went on to produce the first Albion supporterzine dolphins eye (call it a pre fanzine if you will). Having had to close it down in due to an insensitive front page cartoon, I was installed as the club's coach driver, a position I held until the early 80's. I have been to all 92 league grounds (and 36 nonleague) and seen the Albion play well over 14,000 times. I have 17 various alias' on NSC whose collective posts total well over 120,000.

I will be sitting in the east stand though next year.

Can I not obtain "Roost status"?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I have a season ticket in it, so er.....yes??

Aha, I have just spotted it and get it now...One thing though, my family and I are in the WSU, so how does one get in to view 'The Roost'?

So tell me, how do you join? I have purchased a ticket in the WSU.

And how come its restricted to just those with WSU season tickets? As a WSL can i not sneak in :)

I'm in WSU next season, how do I become a member?

I'm a WSU member but I don't have access to it

Why don't you people just click on the link that Bozza set up and apply to join: Applying to join the Roost forum

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I attended my first match in 1902 and whilst I dont have my ticket stub from the Charity Shield win in 1910, I do have it from my preseason friendly against Bognor Regis. I was one of the original litter pickers in 1924, a year you could tell the country was going to the dogs with all the litter being left. I then went on to produce the first Albion supporterzine dolphins eye (call it a pre fanzine if you will). Having had to close it down in due to an insensitive front page cartoon, I was installed as the club's coach driver, a position I held until the early 80's. I have been to all 92 league grounds (and 36 nonleague) and seen the Albion play well over 14,000 times. I have 17 various alias' on NSC whose collective posts total well over 120,000.

I will be sitting in the east stand though next year.

Can I not obtain "Roost status"?

At your obvious age of circa 106 Lord B, you won't manage the steps to the lofty heights of the WSU Roost. Stick with us real 'close to the action' fans in the East Stand. They can all sit up there with their binoculars and their 'tactical' view of the pitch!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
At your obvious age of circa 106 Lord B, you won't manage the steps to the lofty heights of the WSU Roost. Stick with us real 'close to the action' fans in the East Stand. They can all sit up there with their binoculars and their 'tactical' view of the pitch!

I think that is what I will do.....

Although I will keep my secret of youth from them all, from them all I tell you!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here