Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Roost

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
:spam:
Ok a joke's a joke, but this one has gone on for far too long, and it's beginning to irritate me. It's not funny, or even doing anything at all - it just sits there getting in the way.

Get rid.

:drama::flounce::flounce::flounce::drama:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's been a good addition. I was hesitant about adding it at first, but it's working well. I haven't looked at the stats but at a guess I'd say it's about as busy as the Big Board now. Come next season it might be the most trafficked part of the site.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's been a good addition. I was hesitant about adding it at first, but it's working well. I haven't looked at the stats but at a guess I'd say it's about as busy as the Big Board now. Come next season it might be the most trafficked part of the site.
Agreed. I'm not even in WSU, so thanks for letting me post on there Bozza. No doubt you'll get slaughtered for making NSC such a cliquey site, but personally I don't care as long as I'm in it. :cheers:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton

Aha, I have just spotted it and get it now...One thing though, my family and I are in the WSU, so how does one get in to view 'The Roost'?

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Aha, I have just spotted it and get it now...One thing though, my family and I are in the WSU, so how does one get in to view 'The Roost'?

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

And how come its restricted to just those with WSU season tickets? As a WSL can i not sneak in :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Whilst I am in the WSU, I declined my invite (thanks Bozza). I wanted to show solidarity with the normal fans. They pay their money as well. Just thought it wasn't fair!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Very noble! You're really missing out on some brilliant stuff in there though
Mind you, I don't see why we shouldn't share that Brentford v Albion live stream link with the rest of the board.

I'll be buggered if I'm posting it on the Big Board though, as I don't want to be the one who gets banned from The Roost.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here