Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the roost board- wassat all abaaat?

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
In my protest aginst the Roost private members forum I will be severing any links I had to Amazon vis North Stand Chat as I will not raise funs for me to be a second class poster.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it."

President John F. Kennedy

I would like to discuss things about it, but it's a secret, sorry.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I can confirm that there are 173 members posting in the " Roost privalidged section" at the moment, it is getting busier day by day :thumbsup:

No we agreed in the private exclusive WSU members only meeting, that we would keep the big board and it's sub sections for the more less privalidged members, which we thought was nice......

I do hope you appreciate I keep coming down from the Privalidged section to respond.

In answer to your question, we are happy if you all hang around in here...............where you will be treated on the odd occasion to a privalidged "Rooster" member, popping in from time to time to say hello, now there is something to look forward to ............ ho hum...back upstairs now............

It's Privileged for crying out loud. :facepalm: PRIVILEGED.
Thank god you're not in the 1901 club.

Last edited by a moderator:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yep, I'm WSU and I've not heard anything!:jester:

Yeah right..........thats why i saw you sipping champers and enjoying the benefits of the Privileged area earlier ..............(oops sorry I didnt see the jester sign to show you were joking ................... it will be ok, they won't notice:wink::wink: )

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yeah right..........thats why i saw you sipping champers and enjoying the benefits of the Privileged area earlier ..............(oops sorry I didnt see the jester sign to show you were joking ................... it will be ok, they won't notice:wink::wink: )

:wozza:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How many members of The Roost have actually got their WSU tickets yet?

I'm Block W3H, Row H, Seat 0173 but am NOT interested in joining your GAY little gang. :jester:

Ive got mine but they've left me out of the 'gang' :(

Steve - I'm Block I front row - is yours in block H still price zone A?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
f*** 'em, losers. :thumbsup:

Not sure what price zone it is mate but it's £460.

Fair play mate - Ours is £395 so nearer the end I believe...

Can't fecking wait!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here