Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the roost board- wassat all abaaat?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is that the only post you can see? I guess you're not in WSU with the NSC groovy gang. Bad luck fella.

(You may have noticed the main board is less busy than previously, and that is because quite a few of us are posting in there instead)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is that the only post you can see? I guess you're not in WSU with the NSC groovy gang. Bad luck fella.

(You may have noticed the main board is less busy than previously, and that is because quite a few of us are posting in there instead)

Have you forgotten the 1st rule of WSU? :glare: :ohmy:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I can confirm that there are 173 members posting in the " Roost privalidged section" at the moment, it is getting busier day by day :thumbsup:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I can confirm that there are 173 members posting in the " Roost privalidged section" at the moment, it is getting busier day by day :thumbsup:

fantastic.

I also heard that North Stand Polls was going to become the RESPECT forum.

can someone confirm?

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
How about if we had one for the East stand, The north stand, the West stand lower and 1901 there would be no reason to have the big board. We could all post in our own little areas and feel REALLY smug.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
How about if we had one for the East stand, The north stand, the West stand lower and 1901 there would be no reason to have the big board. We could all post in our own little areas and feel REALLY smug.

No we agreed in the private exclusive WSU members only meeting, that we would keep the big board and it's sub sections for the more less privalidged members, which we thought was nice......

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No we agreed in the private exclusive WSU members only meeting, that we would keep the big board and it's sub sections for the more less privalidged members, which we thought was nice......

Quite right too... it seems to be working quite nicely :thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Why cant I post on the ''Urinate over the 1901 seats'' thread on THE ROOST FORUM. Whats going on ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

What about some crappy, smelly little forum for the cheapseat sth'ers?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
What about some crappy, smelly little forum for the cheapseat sth'ers?

I do hope you appreciate I keep coming down from the Privalidged section to respond.

In answer to your question, we are happy if you all hang around in here...............where you will be treated on the odd occasion to a privalidged "Rooster" member, popping in from time to time to say hello, now there is something to look forward to ............ ho hum...back upstairs now............

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Zero tolerance for East Stand posters on any board please!!!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it."

President John F. Kennedy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here