Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Romance Of The Cup?

PaoloCee

Sep 25, 2008
Bear with me, I know this will seem weird, especially as it's a first post. It does to me too.

Bought Ian’s (Virgs) ticket from him for last night’s sensational game.

I was sat in south stand, block D, row M, seat 93. In seat 92 (one from the aisle) was a female who was pretty, intelligent (as opposed to pretty intelligent), had just started a new job as a visual merchandiser (no, me neither) and knew her football onions. I was a little bit smitten and resolved to ask her for her phone number.

But, damn and blast, the Albion only made a bloody game of it and, by the time of the shoot-out, it was pandemonium and my chance was lost. If anyone knows her please direct her to this post (where she can at least have a good laugh at my pitiful plea).

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Reminds me of being in an hotel in Austria many years ago and whn I told the hotelier I was English, he said "Do you know what the definition of an Englishman is?" I said I didn't.

He said "Love is a wonderful thing but it will never take the place of football!"

PaoloCee

Sep 25, 2008
So far I've had (well, not had, but you know what I mean) Yorkie and Dougal's Bird. Oh and The Large One, in - presumably - drag.

None of these sound particularly plausible, although I won't deny that The Large One in drag doesn't appeal to my baser instincts.

Any advance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here