Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Rise and Fall of Crystal Palace

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I still think they will get in the play offs, It is stupidly tight up the top of the Championship and they have some class young players - even if they dont go up this year I think they will go up next season.
Thats what I like to read. Cheers :thumbsup:

Did not go to the game last night and I think my abscence was well planned.:shrug:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
I think we are just fooling with this league and will romp home with the title in May. Next 14 or so unbeaten will see us back in our rightful place. :whisky:

The way i look at it CB is that this still isn't Warnock's team apart from a couple of signings, as he said last night we will be doing some serious business in the summer, together with the fact that our younger players like Bostock, Moses, Scannell and Hills will all feature in the last dozen games to give them experience for next season.

We have had a decent run, but i feel Warnock is looking ahead to next season at a serious tilt

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Every time I think of Palarse I imagine them all in their little jester suits driving round the pitch in their comedy car with all the doors falling off and the wheels going all wobbly with the occaisional bang! and big puff of smoke coming out of the exhaust whilst the bonnet pops up and down and all the time warnockabobo honks the large bulbed horn...

Honkahonkahonka

meanwhile Jordan runs around the touchline with a bucket pretending he is about to tip it into the crowd, and when he does all confetti comes flying out..

Makes me smile that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I just wish that we were on a level playing field with Palace like we used to be before we had all the sh1t to contend with over the last 10-15 years.

I know for a fact that Mr Bloke and Mr Love Monkey would love us to be locking horns on a regular basis.

Falmer cant come quick enough.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The way i look at it CB is that this still isn't Warnock's team apart from a couple of signings, as he said last night we will be doing some serious business in the summer, together with the fact that our younger players like Bostock, Moses, Scannell and Hills will all feature in the last dozen games to give them experience for next season.

We have had a decent run, but i feel Warnock is looking ahead to next season at a serious tilt
Totally agree with your comments and we would be kidding ourselves to say we would be good enough to go up. I hope we don't as I will not fancy the big guns coming at us next season.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
:thud:
Every time I think of Palarse I imagine them all in their little jester suits driving round the pitch in their comedy car with all the doors falling off and the wheels going all wobbly with the occaisional bang! and big puff of smoke coming out of the exhaust whilst the bonnet pops up and down and all the time warnockabobo honks the large bulbed horn...

Honkahonkahonka

meanwhile Jordan runs around the touchline with a bucket pretending he is about to tip it into the crowd, and when he does all confetti comes flying out..

Makes me smile that.

It had to make somebody i suppose

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I just wish that we were on a level playing field with Palace like we used to be before we had all the sh1t to contend with over the last 10-15 years.

I know for a fact that Mr Bloke and Mr Love Monkey would love us to be locking horns on a regular basis.

Bring it on MR Tony. Lets have a regular Boxing Day fixture with you back on the calender.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

Honkahonkahonka

Makes me smile that.
Are you posting on here as well?

http://www.43things.com/things/view/81687/laugh-at-myself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here