Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Rise and Fall of Crystal Palace

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My earlier fears that they had miraculously turned their season around under Warnock - from relegation certs to promotion contenders - have thankfully now been eased.

:lolol::thumbsup::clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meanwhile things are just dandy down here with 4,700 watching a drab 0-0 draw which leaves us just 7 points ahead of a relegation spot to division FOUR.

:(

(Perhaps now is not the best of times to be taking the piss out of Palace)

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
My earlier fears that they had miraculously turned their season around under Warnock - from relegation certs to promotion contenders - have thankfully now been eased.

:lolol::thumbsup::clap2:

I would worry about your own club's fortunes if i was you fella rather than being obsessed with what Palace are doing. Another couple of defeats for your goodselves and the dreaded 'R' word could be rearing its ugly head again.

JAT

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I still think they will get in the play offs, It is stupidly tight up the top of the Championship and they have some class young players - even if they dont go up this year I think they will go up next season.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I would worry about your own club's fortunes if i was you fella rather than being obsessed with what Palace are doing. Another couple of defeats for your goodselves and the dreaded 'R' word could be rearing its ugly head again.

JAT

Point taken, but trust me SJ, I'll take what I can get :) and with Leeds being held at home last night, the overall picture is not all bad.

Each to their own i suppose, but as i said i would concern myself with my own club's inadequacies first before giving a toss about any other club

So....have you been doing that? Or are you too busy on this board, tempering the pleasure ours get from seeing your rubbish have lost?

Okay, I have concerned myself with our inadequacies, and we got a point last night. Tranmere defended very solidly and gave us very little, but then we also did that and demanded possession from them.

Okay, now that's out of the way - palace are shite, lost last night to a direct rival.
GREAT goal from Ipswich though, bwaaaahahahaha! :yahoo: :clap2:

palace are SHIT :tosser:

There. :glare:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
So....have you been doing that? Or are you too busy on this board, tempering the pleasure ours get from seeing your rubbish have lost?

Okay, I have concerned myself with our inadequacies, and we got a point last night. Tranmere defended very solidly and gave us very little, but then we also did that and demanded possession from them.

Okay, now that's out of the way - palace are shite, lost last night to a direct rival.

We are having a bad run Adolf no question about it, but after our FIFTEEN game unbeaten run we had to have a dip in form. However we are still only 6 points off of a play off spot even though we haven't won in 3 games.
Plus we still have to play a couple of teams still in and around us, so we shall see.

You on the other hand are 7 points off of the relegation places and as i said in a previous thread a couple of more defeats and your sphincters will be twitching more than Harry Redknapp's face.

Bwaaaahahaha :bigwave:

We are having a bad run Adolf no question about it, but after our FIFTEEN game unbeaten run we had to have a dip in form. However we are still only 6 points off of a play off spot even though we haven't won in 3 games.
Plus we still have to play a couple of teams still in and around us, so we shall see.

You on the other hand are 7 points off of the relegation places and as i said in a previous thread a couple of more defeats and your sphincters will be twitching more than Harry Redknapp's face.

Bwaaaahahaha :bigwave:

Well then, you have had THAT sort of thing on your side for the last decade and a half!
Not much else to crow about today then? :thumbsup:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Us?

6 points from our next three games (we only need two games) and we'll have an identical points from games as you automatic promotion challengers. Pretty tight in the middle of both Div 1 and Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here