Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The riots - viewpoint from genune anarchists

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Sky and media outlets of a similar ilk often rent out ex-cons who are happy to say what they want, which is in essence Prisons a soft touch we need to lock them in a dungeon 24hrs a day with a bucket and bread and water. Also, what about the riots at Ford this year or the one at Lewes about five years ago, that was within the ten year sentence change you mention.

did not say they would not riot but that riots are rare compared to before the law.

i suggest u go to sky news website worth a listen, these two now help people who come out of prison. i think there judgment as they have been in gangs, prison and now help ex prisoner's. They r far better placed to give valuable insight than u. however please correct me if u have been in gangs, prison and now work with ex cons and i will listen to ur views as well!!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
generally, in my experience. that covers all the anarchists i've ever met. have i met you?

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Here is what the Anarchists subscribe to by law.

'The most fundamental maxim of anarchism is that no individual has the right to coerce another individual, and that everyone has the right to defend his or her self against coercion.'

You are wrong again.

That is what the Anarchists say, but it is not what the word anarchy means.

Now, let's take coercion. A robber is bashing someone over the head with something, in order to relieve them of something of value. Along comes Mr Plod, and tries to coerce the robber to leave the victim alone and hand over any valuables he has taken.

Is the robber correct to carry on robbing, even though he is coercing his victim into handing over his valuables? Or is the police officer correct to coerce the robber into stopping what he is doing?

The Anarchists live in a heightened state of idealism, according to your definition. The world isn't like that. We have to take a much more utilitarian attitude.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
i mean generally anarchists are doing it today to look all big and bad. just to rebel against the man. no real reason behind it.

the 16 year old who got shoved into court said he looted because he was bored?? like that's the man's fault.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm more worried about some of these scumbags getting £80 fines and judges saying 'don't blame us, speak to the Government' ... but I digress.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
Gay used to mean happy
Anarchy has been used in a wider context in the past few decades, it is quite simple really [MENTION=18704]DIRK STEELE[/MENTION]?

So next time you read some political theory - such as that from Josiah Warren, Henry David Thoreau, Lysander Spooner, Lucy Parsons, Murray Rothbard, Benjamin Tucker, Voltairine de Cleyre, Johann Most, Luigi Galleani, Emma Goldman, Alexander Berkman, Murray Bookchin, Paul Goodman, Noam Chomsky and John Zerzan.- you will remain as stupid as when you first started. Simple.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Excuse me? I went shopping there Tuesday and Wednesday and the windows were most definitely NOT smashed in! I use the store every day for odds and sods.

It DEFINETELY was. The front door was smashed in I went there Monday. They also had the self service tills looted Monday night as I had a chat with the security guard.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
So next time you read some political theory - such as that from Josiah Warren, Henry David Thoreau, Lysander Spooner, Lucy Parsons, Murray Rothbard, Benjamin Tucker, Voltairine de Cleyre, Johann Most, Luigi Galleani, Emma Goldman, Alexander Berkman, Murray Bookchin, Paul Goodman, Noam Chomsky and John Zerzan.- you will remain as stupid as when you first started. Simple.

I was actually going to say that you shouldn't be called names for making your stance, even though you tried to belittle Hovagirl, but now you try to belittle me by calling me stupid? I don't have to read political theory, I could not think of anything more boring... I have purely stated that times change and words get extended meanings and you call me stupid? Wallow in your own shyte pal.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
That is what the Anarchists say, but it is not what the word anarchy means.

Now, let's take coercion. A robber is bashing someone over the head with something, in order to relieve them of something of value.

which to an anarchist is breaking the law.... and thus entitled to fight back using law enforcement.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

i see, so you're encouraging people to get a little wiser, but when they do, nobody will be as wise as the great dirk steele? I live with someone like you and it's like living with a wannabe dictator. Everyone should rebel but when they dare to speak out against you, you flex your inflated ego.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It DEFINETELY was. The front door was smashed in I went there Monday. They also had the self service tills looted Monday night as I had a chat with the security guard.

PM me, tell me where you work... I will find you 30 shopkeepers around there that will be scratching there heads at what you are talking about. I certainly am scratching my head. The Sainsbury's next door to Boots, near KOKO's at the bottom end of Camden High Street... I do assume we are talking about the same place? I even asked the till person not 1 hour ago when and why it happened and there are cops in the area around the store now. This was NOT there yesterday... cloud cuckoo land comes to mind.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
i see, so you're encouraging people to get a little wiser, but when they do, nobody will be as wise as the great dirk steele? I live with someone like you and it's like living with a wannabe dictator. Everyone should rebel but when they dare to speak out against you, you flex your inflated ego.

Just the opposite. I spend my time trying to understand how stupid I am. I was just trying to point out that the anarchist movements have every right to complain about the criminals and looters being defined as anarchists.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Just the opposite. I spend my time trying to understand how stupid I am. I was just trying to point out that the anarchist movements have every right to complain about the criminals and looters being defined as anarchists.

ohyeah yeah.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
PM me, tell me where you work... I will find you 30 shopkeepers around there that will be scratching there heads at what you are talking about. I certainly am scratching my head. The Sainsbury's next door to Boots, near KOKO's at the bottom end of Camden High Street... I do assume we are talking about the same place? I even asked the till person not 1 hour ago when and why it happened and there are cops in the area around the store now. This was NOT there yesterday... cloud cuckoo land comes to mind.

I work in Carlow st. Right by the Thai on the other side of the road. Opposite pret and sainsburys. Come up to my office. Every single person uses that sainsburys every day and it has had smashed Windows since Monday.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I work in Carlow st. Right by the Thai on the other side of the road. Opposite pret and sainsburys. Come up to my office. Every single person uses that sainsburys every day and it has had smashed Windows since Monday.

They absolutely and I would swear an oath on this, did NOT have boards on the windows until today. This has to be a wind up or an agenda, not quite sure.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
It's all calm now.

Attachments

• London Riots.jpg
    London Riots.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 111

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
This shows how little you know about politics. Anarchy, like Libertarianism,....

i would point out that surely you mean Anarchism, to make it clear the political ideology is meant rather than the simple dictionary definition. with a small "a" it does mean general disorder, lawlessness. unless you intend to write to the dictionary publishers and correct them.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
i would point out that surely you mean Anarchism, to make it clear the political ideology is meant rather than the simple dictionary definition. with a small "a" it does mean general disorder, lawlessness. unless you intend to write to the dictionary publishers and correct them.

not necessarily...

'anarchy may not refer to a complete lack of authority or political organization, but instead refer to a social state characterized by a lack of a state, ruler, or libertarianism.'

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As I said, trends towards words change as life evolves...

an·ar·chy

an·ar·chynoun /ˈanərkē/ 

1. A state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority
    • - he must ensure public order in a country threatened with anarchy
  2. Absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal
define anarchy - Google Search

Your viewpoint is correct [MENTION=18704]DIRK STEELE[/MENTION] but so are those of others, just agree to agree huh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here