Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Rifles, Concorde 2, MONDAY

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Best band in Britain!

Saw em at Brixton Academy last night and it was nuts! I agree though, from what I've heard of the new stuff, it's not quite up to No Love Lost standard but it was always gonna tough to live up to and it's still much, much better than most of the shit around nowadays.

I was at that gig Richie! At the brass monkey, yeah? I think that's the first time I saw them, it was that or the Engine Rooms gig!? It was surreal to think it was the same band last night, playing infront of thousands at a packed out Brixton Academy! Good luck to them though, they deserve it!

Mar 12, 2008
I was at Brixton on Friday as well, great night.

Got very pissed but I think I remember hearing Eton Rifles at the end. Sure The Face can confirm either way!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Shite band, to focused on trying to be another 'Geezer band', useless guitarists and after watching them it occured to me that they all play in the same scale and use very similiar chords for different songs......limited.

Paul Wellar, Mod God??? what a phoney!! Caterham is not London and being about in the 80s dosen't make you a 60s modfather.

Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Santana etc is music not the Rifles and the rest of theses boy bands who claim to play an instrument

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
I was at Brixton on Friday as well, great night.

Got very pissed but I think I remember hearing Eton Rifles at the end. Sure The Face can confirm either way!

I can confirm. Joel seriously needs to learn the lyrics though!!

Really cannot wait for tonight now - make sure you check out Speed Circus (2nd support band) too - they are immense!

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
Saw them at the Manchester Academy last week, and they were excellent as usual

same here saw them in manchester cracking gig as well seen them many of times though one of my favourite bands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here