Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The reason the Albion are playing so badly this season ... ridiculous, baggy shorts"

"The reason the Albion are playing so badly this season ... ridiculous, baggy shorts"

... or so I have been informed by someone who - until quite recently - was a high profile, well connected Albion fan.

Is he right?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Until quite recently..hmm..was it Mark McGhee?

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I agree, on people like Dean Cox, Jake Robinson and Gary Hart you really cannot see any leg between the top of their socks and the beginning of their shorts.

When we come out looking like that I for one expect that the highlights of the matches will be in sepia with an outstandingly victorian sounding voiceover.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
fourthteamtillidie said:

When we come out looking like that I for one expect that the highlights of the matches will be in sepia with an outstandingly victorian sounding voiceover.

Charles Charley Charles Oatway it is, then.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Re: "The reason the Albion are playing so badly this season ... ridiculous, baggy shorts"

Lord Bracknell said:
... or so I have been informed by someone who - until quite recently - was a high profile, well connected Albion fan.

Is he right?

He must have a point. They don't wear baggy shorts in training, when by all accounts they play blindingly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After the defeat against Blackpool when the Albion rolled over with their tootsies in the air , Albion manager Dean Wilkins reported to the press

" I spoke to Dick Knight during the week about the new shorts and my displeasure in their airiness. I requested in the strongest possible terms that we contact our suppliers and ask for a new set to be made in an early 90's style which came 2 inches down the leg and rode up into the arsecheeks and enmpasized the front package. I also am trying to see if they can remake the glorious wavey Pink away kit that was so successful during the same time ".

Dick said " feck off you baldy pansy and get on with your job ".

" If we go down it is undoubtedly due to the new shorts and I apologise in advance to the fans "

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Uncle Spielberg said:
Dick said " feck off you baldy pansy and get on with your job ".

" If we go down it is undoubtedly due to the new shorts and I apologise in advance to the fans "

You know that was all quite believable until those last two sentences, DK apologise ??? Do me a favour :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here