Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The real reason why Tomasz Kuszczak left - according to today's Argus

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not that convinced about Stockdale's quality but I much prefer him to the TK of last season, and nobody can deny that he was useless with his distribution.

I'm not that convinced about Stockdale's quality but I much prefer him to the TK of last season, and nobody can deny that he was useless with his distribution.

Really? This doesn't ring true does it? Why would Gus who got us playing from the back more than any manager in our history bring in and stick with a keeper who was no good at this? I've no particular horse in this race, both made too many mistakes in the last two seasons

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really? This doesn't ring true does it? Why would Gus who got us playing from the back more than any manager in our history bring in and stick with a keeper who was no good at this? I've no particular horse in this race, both made too many mistakes in the last two seasons

You really couldn't see the MASSIVE difference in the control with feet and all round distribution of Casper over TK? I don't believe you :lolol: I got the impression that TK borrowed Kuipers banana boots most games.

Gus only had TK for a season and I didn't see any improvement in his ball control that season or the next one. Stockdale's distribution is positively sublime in comparison.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Where did the other reason surface from? I don't believe it for various reasons, but I'm intrigued where it suddenly came from

The other reasons are very true, not willing to divulge who told me, but it is indeed true. This was also the reason TK fell out with Bruno (you remember the spats on the pitch).

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The other reasons are very true, not willing to divulge who told me, but it is indeed true. This was also the reason TK fell out with Bruno (you remember the spats on the pitch).

If you say so, I'm very much a disbeliever though.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I guess without photographic evidence it's hard to prove, but you'll have to ask Tommy K for that !

True, but I have trouble believing that if the alleged had occurred Oscar would have continued to pick him and he wouldn't have been on the first bus out of here. Not to mention the other players thoughts towards him, the Bruno thing with was (from the outside) a clash of personality and football reasons.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
True, but I have trouble believing that if the alleged had occurred Oscar would have continued to pick him and he wouldn't have been on the first bus out of here. Not to mention the other players thoughts towards him, the Bruno thing with was (from the outside) a clash of personality and football reasons.

Mrs Saltor and Mrs Garcia are bestest friends. The two families are very close. If there were any truth in the rumour (and mark me down also as sceptical) then it defnitely would have caused friction there.

Whatever the reasons, Bruno and TK clearly did HATE each other. He's quite the wind up merchant, too Bruno. I say he goes and whispers STUFF in TK's ear at the first corner tomorrow, and get the big man sent off for DECKING him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here