• I was on the fence, but the pricing has made me a 'yes'

Votes: 75 21.7%
  • I wasn't going, but the pricing has made me a 'yes'

Votes: 37 10.7%
  • I'm not going. Bah humbug.

Votes: 54 15.6%

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
Now the club have announced a price point which has surprised a lot of people, will you be going?

NO, it's a one off cup game, NOT SAYING IT'S NOT GOOD NEWS BUT I WOULDN'T BE TAKEN IN BY ALL THIS PRICE FIXING, normal service will be resumed sooner rather than later
regards
DR

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I Wonder how many of the 15% not going are working, as I am and would definitely go otherwise?

NODC

Apr 19, 2012
I was going to give this one a miss, but at these prices i'm very tempted.

Probably going to wait until the Hudderfield game as i'm moving from the north to the family stand and taking both my daughters.

I think if they enjoy this game then I'll get three tickets for the FA cup, if not will just get the one.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
If I was local I would go, but for us long-distance travellers there's still the expense of getting there to consider and the fact that it takes up most of the day. Top marks to the club, tho.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Good poll, gives us an idea of the price elasticity. The 5 PGs will be attending: only 2 went to Newcastle game last year (mostly cos it was on TV but also because of the price).

People have been slagging this draw, but a few years ago Reading were our big rivals for the (now) L1 title, and only last year they were a Prem side. 15 years ago we would have killed for a draw like this! Get real folks: we've played Prem sides at the Amex and away the last few years and been spoilt.

PG

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good poll, gives us an idea of the price elasticity. The 5 PGs will be attending: only 2 went to Newcastle game last year (mostly cos it was on TV but also because of the price).

People have been slagging this draw, but a few years ago Reading were our big rivals for the (now) L1 title, and only last year they were a Prem side. 15 years ago we would have killed for a draw like this! Get real folks: we've played Prem sides at the Amex and away the last few years and been spoilt.

PG

Steady on, I don't think anyone in the history of football, ever, has heard the words "...will play....Reading" and thought "I'd kill for that". No matter how tough times have been. They may well have made the Premier League a couple of times but I don't think I'll ever think of them as a club who belongs at that level.

I'm sure their reaction to the draw was similar, to be honest, only slightly worse as they have to travel. These days, we're not that dissimilar in terms of size of club, and whilst it's a better draw than (say) Bolton or Middlesbrough away, let's not get carried away and think it's an attractive tie in anything but price.

I'll go, as long as I can get the day off work, and it should be a decent break from the routine of league football. No more, no less.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Was always going to go. It's the law.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm planning on taking the whole family.

The FA Cup is a great chance to introduce them to the Albion.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Price is great and I would go, but the flights are just too expensive :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here