• I wasn't going, but the pricing has made me a 'yes'

Votes: 37 10.7%
  • I'm not going. Bah humbug.

Votes: 54 15.6%

• Total voters

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Season ticket holders were supposed to lose the right to their seats at 9am this morning, so why have all their seats not been freed up on the site? I want to sit somewhere different, but there is limited choice in every area less than two hours after 15,000+ tickets should have become available.

Because there are various other groups - blue members, junior seagulls or whatever - who get an option on these seats before they're freed up for general purchase on Thursday. It's all explained on the website (albeit not very clearly)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Thats 84% going,... big crowd expected,... good pricing generating good atmosphere and good income for the club. With all that spare cash in peoples pockets, the bars should be buzzing.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Just bought a ticket online for a mate using my normal login and paid £15 in E3E.
Father-in-Law just got back from the stadium bright red and blowing a fuse at being charged £1.50 booking fee each on 4 tickets for STHs. Can't see the logic at all.
That's an extra £6.00 plus the petrol money...he's not happy.
Paid cash too.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Thats 84% going,... big crowd expected,... good pricing generating good atmosphere and good income for the club. With all that spare cash in peoples pockets, the bars should be buzzing.

Maybe NSC isn't representative, but seats don't seem to be moving at all

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't plan on going. But might change my mind on a whim closer to the date to try a different seat.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
Wasn't going to go but have just got myself the missus and kid for £25. Also going to try the North stand as normal seats are west stand upper. Will have tried all but south stand after this match

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Seemed to be oodles of tickets left when I bought 3 just after 0900. Back row, WSU and there were still plenty left, only £15 each.

I bought 12 tickets earlier - loads left.There needs to be some decent marketing on Saturday to make people aware of the prices, as discussed previously Reading aren't most attractive draw but for the price a lot of people will go if they know just how cheap it is.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just booked 3 tickets for dead centre of East Upper. Have done West Upper, Lower, North, South, East Lower...this to complete the list. £15 is very reasonable, and am dragging one extra person to this one!

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
5 tickets bought WSU and didn't get charged a booking fee.??? Just got to figure out where to park and whether to p and r , train or shanks'

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Booked west lower centre, what a bargain for £15 and concessions allowed..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here