Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Random Autograph Thread (Football Or Otherwise)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Something of a sexual awakening seeing this one working out at corals gym
Her boyfriend played cricket for Horsham, she used to turn up and lay by the boundary, never seen so many of the batting side needing to wander around the boundary rope.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I think I can beat the lot but can't prove it as I lost most of my personal possessions in a divorce settlement.
So back in the mid 70s I got the autograph of none other than Mr Superbad at some kind of event on Beach Green Lancing. My sister knew who he was, I had no idea and still not much wiser now to be honest.
Probably worth a fortune.
Bitch

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I have a signed football from the 95/96 season that I was sensible enough to get them to use a sharpie and then I wrote their names underneath.
Youngest Jnr has a Brighton shirt that has been gathering sigs over the last couple of seasons (pre autograph ban). Not snitching any player up but we even managed to get one at the end of last season. We know who's signed it over the last couple of years, we just can't work some of them out now & didn't think to document it instantly. I know where Buzz signed it though!! I don't think he was appreciative of me pointing him out! 😁
No the shirt hasn't been framed, no it's not going on Ebay it just travels to matches with us along with a sharpie.
Eldest Jnr has autographs from F1 drivers such as Jacky Ickx who he's seen at Goodwood FOS over the years.
Youngest Jnr has an autograph from Tim Henman, & recently acquired Oldskool rave DJ's autographs, but I don't think many on here would've heard of Luna C, Ramos & Druid. 😂
I have a autograph from Christopher Beeney (RIP) & the Pontins blue coats as well!! ☺️

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
@Fiskmås and @Swegulls will be jealous of this. Magnus "Ölme" Johansson in his days as a backup-right back in FC Groningen.

Unfortunately a coffee stain on it but its still going to be worth CASH MONEY HOES once he dies or wins a Nobel prize.

olmej.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Michael Johnson, on a photo of him and me.
Neil Armstrong, in my autograph book.

Also in the book are Dave Allen, Dame Edna, and Michael Palin (now there’s a top man).

Fiskmås

@Fiskmås and @Swegulls will be jealous of this. Magnus "Ölme" Johansson in his days as a backup-right back in FC Groningen.

Unfortunately a coffee stain on it but its still going to be worth CASH MONEY HOES once he dies or wins a Nobel prize.

That certainly goes on the long list of things I didn't know I'd be envious of.

The only autograph I have of any note is a signed table tennis racket from Jan-Ove Waldner.

If his name doesn't ring a bell for your brits, he's equally famous for becoming the first non-asian table tennis player to win the Olympics in 1992, and for jumping up on a table whenever he got drunk and shout "Who wants to suck my golden c**k!"

Class act.

IMG_6307.jpg

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
That certainly goes on the long list of things I didn't know I'd be envious of.

The only autograph I have of any note is a signed table tennis racket from Jan-Ove Waldner.

If his name doesn't ring a bell for your brits, he's equally famous for becoming the first non-asian table tennis player to win the Olympics in 1992, and for jumping up on a table whenever he got drunk and shout "Who wants to suck my golden c**k!"

Class act.

View attachment 187214
I'd sell that thing on Tradera yesterday if I were you :p

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, I also have a handwritten letter from John Peel, in his characteristic style, a reply to a letter I sent about Australian band Ariel, who my cousin's daughter had seen live down under, in 1973. Progrocktastic

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This used to be one of my most treasured possessions until somebody pointed out that RDC and his lovely assistant Nookie Bear were in fact Palace fans. Sake! :angry:

FB_IMG_1723707935615.jpg

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have a hard back A5 book with a lot of footballer’s autographs from the late 70s and early 80s. It contains most teams we played during this period. I used to get them pre and post match at the Goldstone. I’ll try and find it and report back.

I also have the entire 1982 Northern Ireland WC squad which was staying in Brighton ahead of the tournament.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have a lot of signed vinyl as well. I still buy a lot of new releases from Resident and they often come as signed special limited edition versions if you pre-order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here