Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Radio Said 9,500

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
eastlondonseagull said:
Way more than 2000 :nono:

Talksport said 3,500 but that's way too low too. Was chuffed to bits by the turn out today. 7,000 plus I reckon

:clap2:

I heard the talksport piece on my way home a good hour after the march had finished and their first sentence was "3500 Brighton fans are marching in their city tonight!" as if it was an all night thing. Agree with ELS though, definately around 7000

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Got a mention on GMTV this morning as well during the round up of the papers. Stapleton held up the Argus which had the march as front page news, gave it a quick explanation of what the march was for.:clap:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
London Irish said:
I'm pretty hopeless at guessing demo sizes, which is a bit sad given how many I've been on, but I'd say it was a little bit down on last year, not much, but a little bit.

I thought there were loads more. Last time I walked in from the other direction and it was easy to wander through - this time it was packed. As we got up the hill towards West Street it appeared that the end of the march was still beyond the Palace Pier. My guess would be about 5000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here