Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
fishing.gif

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
i am not getting into a slanging match at all...I was just interested to know what Beachy based his comment on.

Personally I like Quo, I have been to many of their concerts, bought almost all their albums at some time or another and think that when you go and see them, its a bloody good night out!

Its a bit like the Genesis argument. You either like them or you do not. personally i think its a bit sad that people are berrated for enjoying a particular group. this world would be a lot worse off if everyone had the same taste in everything.

A pint to the man with the sense!!:ascarf:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I think it's a case of whatever you want.

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
I don't want you any of you to feel that I have been 'burning bridges' over the course of this thread. As it was, I spoke to 'Caroline' and she has advised me that 'what you're proposing' is a good idea.
I think that you all ought to do 'whatever you want' in the end. Whatever you end up doing, I hope you 'don't stop' doing what you're doing.

Rest assured that there will be no more aggro, or I will be the first to leave on a 'paper plane'. Just to let you know that I intend to 'roll over, lay down' from now on.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I don't want you any of you to feel that I have been 'burning bridges' over the course of this thread. As it was, I spoke to 'Caroline' and she has advised me that 'what you're proposing' is a good idea.
I think that you all ought to do 'whatever you want' in the end. Whatever you end up doing, I hope you 'don't stop' doing what you're doing.

Rest assured that there will be no more aggro, or I will be the first to leave on a 'paper plane'. Just to let you know that I intend to 'roll over, lay down' from now on.

that post deserves '12 gold bars'

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yet somehow I cant get the image of the rotund Mayo mincing to rocking all over the world in that gay coat and hat at the play off finals

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Here's an admission. The first album I ever bought was Rocking All Over The World

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they were pretty TASTY at the brighton centre

plus the fact one of them is called RHINO

They have not changed since 1970 really, and some people love that about them.

I kind-of liked some of their pre-seventies stuff, they did a good version of Spicks and Specks, and some tunes on their 1st 2 albums are decent, very 'Move' like.

I don't know if it's better that they did NOT change, than if they'd done a Genesis, Eric Clapton, and Moody Blues and gone for the pathetic olde-tyme-musical f***ing CRAP (oops, sorry, that just slipped out uncontrollably).
Clapton's 'Wonderful Tonight' CRAPCRAPCRAP
Moodies 'You're Wildest Dreams I Know You're out There Somewhere' AWFU£ DRECK
Genesis 'Man On The Corner''I Can't Dance' and 'Invisible Touch' $HITE

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have no problem with the Quo.

Dont see what the problem is really. Not like they have killed anyone is it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here