• Poyet IN

Votes: 44 75.9%
  • Poyet OUT

Votes: 14 24.1%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Ernest is good for a laugh, but are there really 11 people who think Poyet should leave after one defeat? :nono:

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Poyet is not the problem anymore that Slade or Adams were, the players are the ones who have to decide how much effort to put in and after yesterday they have to seriously ask themselves WHY they weren't up to competing with Leeds who appeared fitter and sharper in every department, I can accept Leeds having more skill that us but our slowness to close down players and work for each other stands out like a beacon as to why they need a drastic change of attitude if we are going anywhere with them. They let down Slade badly and aren't going to change in a week.
Whether Poyet can gather a 'real' team around him, which we haven't had since the Adams/Coppell days remains to be seen and I expect quite a few players to be shown the door in Jan/May as simply lacking the character required of a top pros - we had the 'instant' effort with Slade too but it soon faded, I just hope Poyet/Tarrico/Oatway are watching closely, 'cause the ones who give up we don't want - good idea getting them in for training on extra days too, any whingers clearly aren't keen on improving themselves or the club.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
After two victories and the feel good factor now dispersed. I ask you Mr Poyet, 'is that all there is' :lolol:

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VscVP_Gt_s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VscVP_Gt_s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I am so bored of posting the yawn smiles on every one of your threads that I think there should be a smile designated to your completely unfunny threads. Maybe the first and second time they were funny but your foray into comedy needs to cease immediately.
The answer: don't open his threads, that way you won't have to post the yawn smilies, will you !

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
ERNEST - what 'ignore lists' are for.

This message is hidden because Ernest is on your ignore list.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here