Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Queen - Would You?

Would you have f***ed the Queen?

• Total voters

Stumpy Tim

Would you have ridden the Queen through at her peak?

young-elizabeth.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The way things are going on here today our Sydney MI6 operative may be paying you a visit later...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think the poll question is potentially libellous, so am not voting in case I get sued. Or something.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I still would now.
Its something to tell the grandchildren isn't it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only death sentance left in the UK is for raping the Queen. FACT. I am not commenting as this thread could be sent to the authorities.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Shocking.

'Put on that collar, you saucy minx. No, not you.'

The only death sentance left in the UK is for raping the Queen. FACT. I am not commenting as this thread could be sent to the authorities.

Wrong there is no capital punishment in the UK anymore.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On the other hand, she married a GREEK, so clearly she's happy to take it up the wrong'un.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
God YEAH. And Margaret. But not Fergie. I have limits.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I lied, it went in 1998.

After abolition of the death penalty for murder, die-hards began a tradition requiring the Commons to hold a free vote on a motion during each Parliament proposing the restoration of capital punishment. This motion was always defeated. However, the death penalty still survived for other crimes, namely:

causing a fire or explosion in a naval dockyard, ship, magazine or warehouse (until 1971);
espionage[5] (until 1981);
piracy with violence (until 1998),
treason (until 1998), and
certain purely military offences under the jurisdiction of the armed forces, such as mutiny[6] (until 1998). Prior to its complete abolition in 1998, it was available for six offences: 1) serious misconduct in action, 2) assisting the enemy, 3) obstructing operations, 4) giving false air signals, 5) mutiny or incitement to mutiny, and 6) failure to suppress a mutiny with intent to assist the enemy.
However, no more executions were carried out under UK law.

I lied, it went in 1998.

After abolition of the death penalty for murder, die-hards began a tradition requiring the Commons to hold a free vote on a motion during each Parliament proposing the restoration of capital punishment. This motion was always defeated. However, the death penalty still survived for other crimes, namely:

causing a fire or explosion in a naval dockyard, ship, magazine or warehouse (until 1971);
espionage[5] (until 1981);
piracy with violence (until 1998),
treason (until 1998), and
certain purely military offences under the jurisdiction of the armed forces, such as mutiny[6] (until 1998). Prior to its complete abolition in 1998, it was available for six offences: 1) serious misconduct in action, 2) assisting the enemy, 3) obstructing operations, 4) giving false air signals, 5) mutiny or incitement to mutiny, and 6) failure to suppress a mutiny with intent to assist the enemy.
However, no more executions were carried out under UK law.

So what is now the maximum penalty for raping HM ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here