Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The pubs in Wolverhampton

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I had never been to Wolverhampton with the Albion before - but what a
joke their pubs are and their over-reaction.

As for the one 'accepted' away friendly pub the Walkabout.........
an even bigger joke

:tantrum:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
We went to the Great Western near the ground and the locals were very hospitable, and the chips and chicken curry for £3.50 was deal of the month.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well in the Great Western a former manager Mike Bailey and also Willie Carr were drinking and it was a bloody good pub in my view - excellent real ale

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Goalpost was alright, their fans were friendly.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im the quadrant opp the billy wright pub. No probs as virtually empty but meant coukd have a quiet drink and no nob heads of either side around.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Me and a pal , walked straight into the wanderer just yards from the ground , its a shrine to wolverhampton wanderers inside , had more than a few beers and not a spot of bother ....but then again we drink where we want ...we drink where we want....we are the north stand...we drink where we want

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
went into the walkabout, absolute shit, ran out of glasses before 2pm, so went staight to the ground and got a couple in there, i did suggest to others with me we should hav tried any other pub, but i think they were scared about into trouble

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Went to Great Western - friendly staff and both sets of fans mingling without any problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here