Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] The Pub Debate - Sandwiches - Pole included

Left or Right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Do you eat the left side or the right side first?

Apparently anyone who cuts in triangles isn't the sort of person who frequently visits Wetherspoons during a Curry Night :shrug:

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I don't tend to cut a sandwich in half at all (I have big hands)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not sure I even remember, but it did remind me of this:

A race horse goes into a pub. The barmaid says to him: "Why the long face?"
The horse says: "Cos you keep saying that to me instead of giving me the handjob that everyone else gets. Now give me a pint of Harveys and a bag of oats please." So the barmaid does.
Just then a tatty piece of string with a knot in it walks in. The barmaid says: "Oi, I've told you before, we don't serve string in here. Are you a piece of string?"
The string says: "No, I'm a frayed knot." so the barmaid pours him a pint.
Then a greyhound walks in, goes up to the bar, and says to the barmaid: "Pint of Guinness and one of MoH's Parma Ham sandwiches please luv."
The racehorse looks at the dog then says to the string: f*** me, a talking dog."
Then an Enlgishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk in. The barmaid says to them: "Is this some kind of a joke?"
The Englishman says: "Just wash your hands after you've finished jacking off that greyhound please. We're hungry."
Then a piece of pink tarmac walks in and everybody screams: "Oh no! Here comes that f***ing cyclepath again."

Or something like that.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Is that YOUR left side or your companion's perspective for the photograph ie. the right?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Apparently anyone who cuts in triangles isn't the sort of person who frequently visits Wetherspoons during a Curry Night :shrug:
I like mine like this...
OCD-Sandwitch-300x223 (1).jpeg

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
As one of my highly unpopular policies should I become dictator only cheese or ham sandwiches will be served in pubs. They must also be under a glass cloche and turning up.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Diagonally. Anyone who does elsewise is probably a ****.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Depends on which half has
Do you eat the left side or the right side first?

Depends on which half has the top of the slice and which half has the bottom of the slice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here