Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Priory in HH

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
After the Ramsey-ing it received last year (or whenever it actually took place), has anyone been to the revamped Priory in Haywards Heath? I'm thinking of organising a bit of a meal for me and my mates somewhere in HH and thought it might be interesting to try it out - is it worth a look, or is there somewhere else that I should be checking out? I'm looking for a fairly varied, homecooked menu. Not really all that fussed with Zizi...

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Haywards Heath's finest all live in Priory Way:cool:

On the note of the Priory itself, I don't know anyone who has even considered going there seeming they have raised prices by twice as much since Ramsay was there.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I would swerve most places Ramsey has been to. As in Mama's Slop Kitchen, Loves Fish - shit !!

Evoloution in the Broadway, not sure if open or it can/was on the pricey side. Try the Broadway area.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Haywards Heath's finest all live in Priory Way:cool:

On the note of the Priory itself, I don't know anyone who has even considered going there seeming they have raised prices by twice as much since Ramsay was there.

Id better not let my missus read that otherwise I wont hear the end of it!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do NOT, under ANY circumstances go to Zizi. Utter shit.

The Nizam tandoori (near Billy Hill) is splendid.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
as easy said DO NOT go to zizi's it is complete wank, food - shit service - shit. the birds are ok but youre not going there for a wank are you.my vote is rice and spice on the broadway

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I was told by one of their chefs that the program wasnt exactly true as it was edited to f..k and Gordon Ramsay was thrown out vurtually by the owners.

So a failing eatery ask for Ramsay's help, but doesn't like what he says so throws him out. Sounds like a bunch of twats to me.
I thought it had gone back to doing the same old shitty carvery that it did before, although I may be wrong.

Concur with those saying Zizi's is crap. The food a service last time I went was bloody awful. That was a couple of years ago mind but clearly I ain't going back.

Nizam gets my vote.

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
Nizam every time - been going there for absolutely years and consistently quality. Probably something to do with it having been owned by the same people for about 25 years.

I hear the new Thai restaurant in the Broadway is good too - think it's called The River Thai. It is what used to be Bar Boo. Had a takeway from there and the food was good, but can't comment on eating in there yet.

Agree Zizzi is shite. Service dreadful and food is, well, just ordinary, I suppose would be the best way of describing it!

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
All sounds good for Nizam then - and if I can't trust the opinions of the NSC masses, then who can I trust? Thanks for all the tips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here