Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Premiership

Fanbase wise we are already "bigger" then quite a few Premiership clubs and I'd say certainly on par with teams like Pompey, Charlton, Bolton and Boro.

All the time we're in the bottom half of League 2 getting dicked in an athletics track no-one's gonna believe us though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
Couldn't agree more Goring, although you need your frickin head testing for having Portsmouth in there! There are SOO many pointless fixtures in the Premiership. Outside of their own supporters who really switches on MOTD to watch games involving Fulham, Charlton, Middlesboro, Wigan, Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn or even Everton. I'm all for the big teams maintaining their grip on the Prem, you need your Man Utds, Liverpools and Arsenals, but most fans outside of these clubs are too bitter to see that, including far too many on here.

Can't say I'm at all bothered about the big sides. Middlesbrough vs Arsenal etc - couldnt give a shit. Maybe when the top sides play each other its good.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Fanbase wise we are already "bigger" then quite a few Premiership clubs and I'd say certainly on par with teams like Pompey, Charlton, Bolton and Boro.

All the time we're in the bottom half of League 2 getting dicked in an athletics track no-one's gonna believe us though.
:shootself

that might have been the case once..

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
:shootself

that might have been the case once..

Yep. We cant say a thing when we cant even sell out Withdean. Excuses are exactly that, excuses.:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here